Mario Souble Dash Holiday Bundle is already sold out at Be..

I think this is going to be a stellar year for Gamecube sales...
2 answers Last reply
More about mario souble dash holiday bundle sold
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    > I think this is going to be a stellar year for Gamecube sales...

    My local Best Buy had about six. One with out the extra controller. They
    only had one PS2 and a wall of XBOX's. They had no DS'es.

    I guess Microsoft is the only one able to supply stock.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    TheLightsAreOn wrote:
    >> I think this is going to be a stellar year for Gamecube sales...
    >>

    > My local Best Buy had about six. One with out the extra controller.
    > They only had one PS2 and a wall of XBOX's. They had no DS'es.
    >
    > I guess Microsoft is the only one able to supply stock.

    Or nobody wants to buy an XBox. One of the two.

Console Gaming Stellar Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games