Mario Souble Dash Holiday Bundle is already sold out at Be..

Last response: in Video Games
December 15, 2004 8:10:36 PM

I think this is going to be a stellar year for Gamecube sales...
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 8:14:38 PM

> I think this is going to be a stellar year for Gamecube sales...

My local Best Buy had about six. One with out the extra controller. They
only had one PS2 and a wall of XBOX's. They had no DS'es.

I guess Microsoft is the only one able to supply stock.
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 6:05:19 AM

TheLightsAreOn wrote:
>> I think this is going to be a stellar year for Gamecube sales...
>>

> My local Best Buy had about six. One with out the extra controller.
> They only had one PS2 and a wall of XBOX's. They had no DS'es.
>
> I guess Microsoft is the only one able to supply stock.

Or nobody wants to buy an XBox. One of the two.
!