Orangewords

Yo I just wanted to tell you bout my gaming & more message board called
Orangewords that reopened about a week or 2 ago, so yea i trying to get
it
active once agian lol, so yea I just wanted to know if anyone wanted to
help me out here the link

http://s2.invisionfree.com/orangewords

Tha Roc wrote:

> bump

Dude, most people read posts sorted into threads and arranged according to
the date of the first post in the thread. Trying to "bump" the announcement
for your discussion boards isn't going to have much of an effect, especially
when you don't even quote the original message in your bump.

Plus, why would someone leave an established discussion site to post on a
new forum where general discussion is billed as "You know talk bout anything
that don't have a topic n herre" [sic] [sic] [sic]? Just curious.

-Z-