Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Merry Christmas All Ye Faithful!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 7:00:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Ho ho ho, and Merry Christmas!

And what a Merry Christmas we have in store! All the faithful will be
enjoying the gift of the Nintendo DS come this Christmas morn. Just when
the world seems doomed to the misery of stale genres, the almighty Nintendo
bestows upon the faithful the gift of dual screens, touch screens, and true
wireless gaming. Amen!

But, amidst the joy that Nintendo has given the world, there is another. A
bastard who's name is not worthy of stating has been brought into the world.
Draining the pocket books of the unfaithful and giving them nothing in
return but disks dangerously flying out of its shoddy construction. Simply
sitting there playing no game, a foreshadowing of its future of being in the
discount bins and forgotten like all the other bastards.

There is not much that can be done about this, and no worry to be had. Most
of those that would purchase this abomination were predestined to do so.
Perhaps their mothers partook of the gasses of the burning rock. Perhaps
they were malnourished as children. But, if any in your flock might be
duped by the evil S, do not worry. They will see the suffering it brings
those that can't sell it on Ebay because of the backlash against the
defective designs. Do not feel bad for them. Their suffering is a lesson.

Just relax and play your superior systems and games, for you are the chosen
ones. The ones with clear sight and good taste.

Seasons Greetings,

The Mario Monks
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 7:00:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube, alt.games.video.sony-playstation2, alt.games.video.xbox, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg, rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13081129
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 8:10:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"The Mario Monks" <WorshippersOfMario@theway.ofmario> wrote in message
news:41c204b7$0$82856$45beb828@newscene.com...
> Ho ho ho, and Merry Christmas!
>
> And what a Merry Christmas we have in store! All the faithful will be
> enjoying the gift of the Nintendo DS come this Christmas morn. Just when
> the world seems doomed to the misery of stale genres, the almighty
Nintendo
> bestows upon the faithful the gift of dual screens, touch screens, and
true
> wireless gaming. Amen!
>
> But, amidst the joy that Nintendo has given the world, there is another.
A
> bastard who's name is not worthy of stating has been brought into the
world.
> Draining the pocket books of the unfaithful and giving them nothing in
> return but disks dangerously flying out of its shoddy construction.
Simply
> sitting there playing no game, a foreshadowing of its future of being in
the
> discount bins and forgotten like all the other bastards.
>
> There is not much that can be done about this, and no worry to be had.
Most
> of those that would purchase this abomination were predestined to do so.
> Perhaps their mothers partook of the gasses of the burning rock. Perhaps
> they were malnourished as children. But, if any in your flock might be
> duped by the evil S, do not worry. They will see the suffering it brings
> those that can't sell it on Ebay because of the backlash against the
> defective designs. Do not feel bad for them. Their suffering is a
lesson.
>
> Just relax and play your superior systems and games, for you are the
chosen
> ones. The ones with clear sight and good taste.
>
> Seasons Greetings,
>
> The Mario Monks
>
>

I assume you're talking about the gamecube right?, after all, thats by far
the most worthless console of this generation.
Related resources
December 16, 2004 8:34:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube, alt.games.video.sony-playstation2, alt.games.video.xbox, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg, rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Monks are usually celibate by choice... not in their case...

- Jordan
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 5:28:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

In article <1103247250.720931.313640@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
lundj@earthlink.net says...
>
>Monks are usually celibate by choice... not in their case...
>
>- Jordan
>
LMAO!!!
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 7:47:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"The Mario Monks" <WorshippersOfMario@theway.ofmario> wrote in message
news:41c204b7$0$82856$45beb828@newscene.com...
> Ho ho ho, and Merry Christmas!
[SNIP]

Welcome back, Monks!

I thought you had all killed yourself drinking cyanide-laced Kool-aid after
Nintendo lost their leadership to newcomers in two hardware generations in a
row (N64 was trounced by PlayStation, then GameCube fell behind both Xbox
and PS2). Maybe the DS will be the second coming of the Big N...
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 3:36:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cpt14g$l0t$1@dns3.cae.ca...
>
>>
>
> I assume you're talking about the gamecube right?, after all, thats by far
> the most worthless console of this generation.
>
>



I tot the crown should go to N64????
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 3:36:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Choykw" <Newsreader@Newsgroup.com> wrote in message
news:41c26198$1_1@news.tm.net.my...
>
> "Wurm" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:cpt14g$l0t$1@dns3.cae.ca...
> >
> >>
> >
> > I assume you're talking about the gamecube right?, after all, thats by
far
> > the most worthless console of this generation.
> >
> >
>
>
>
> I tot the crown should go to N64????
>
>

oh for the previous gen, absolutely, my dissapointment in the cube was only
beat by my dissapointment in the N64
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 4:45:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"The Mario Monks" <WorshippersOfMario@theway.ofmario> wrote in message
news:41c204b7$0$82856$45beb828@newscene.com...

> But, amidst the joy that Nintendo has given the world, there is another.
> A bastard who's name is not worthy of stating has been brought into the
> world. Draining the pocket books of the unfaithful and giving them nothing
> in return but disks dangerously flying out of its shoddy construction.

Hahaha. The PSP is a ninja star shooter.
!