importing party to BGII

Is it possible to import your party from the final save in BG1 to BG2? Or is
the only option importing your main character?
2 answers Last reply
More about importing party bgii
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    You can't import NPCs, you can only import charachters created by you (the
    main characther and maybe others if you made more than one characther for
    your party).

    "skizm" <valid@address.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > Is it possible to import your party from the final save in BG1 to BG2? Or
    > is
    > the only option importing your main character?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    >Is it possible to import your party from the final save in BG1 to BG2? Or is
    >the only option importing your main character?

    You can only import the whole party if you created the whole party in
    multiplayer. If you played single player then you only can import the
    protagonist.

    You will even if you played single player encounter many of the same NPC's you
    saw in BG 1 they will be higher level though. And you will encounter some
    NPC's that you didn't know in BG 1 as well. Some of the NPC's will not be able
    to join you from BG 1 and I will let you discover that for yourself.

    You can of course play BG 1 and BG 2 with and all created party in multiplayer.

    And that is a good way to control your party better if you desire to do so.

    Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
    AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
    Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
    BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
    Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
    Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
    Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
    Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

    KING HENRY V
    We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
    in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
    villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
    disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
    gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

    HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

    BATES
    Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
    the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
    crime of it out of us

    WILLIAMS
    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
    when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
    together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
    swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
    them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
    afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
    dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
    die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
    disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

    HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare

Games Video Games