importing party to BGII

Is it possible to import your party from the final save in BG1 to BG2? Or is
the only option importing your main character?

You can't import NPCs, you can only import charachters created by you (the
main characther and maybe others if you made more than one characther for
your party).

"skizm" <valid@address.com> escribió en el mensaje
> Is it possible to import your party from the final save in BG1 to BG2? Or
> is
> the only option importing your main character?

>Is it possible to import your party from the final save in BG1 to BG2? Or is
>the only option importing your main character?

You can only import the whole party if you created the whole party in
multiplayer. If you played single player then you only can import the
protagonist.

You will even if you played single player encounter many of the same NPC's you
saw in BG 1 they will be higher level though. And you will encounter some
NPC's that you didn't know in BG 1 as well. Some of the NPC's will not be able
to join you from BG 1 and I will let you discover that for yourself.

You can of course play BG 1 and BG 2 with and all created party in multiplayer.

And that is a good way to control your party better if you desire to do so.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare