Spiderman 2 Chapter 9

Hi

I recently got myself a copy of Spiderman 2. I've done everything I need
to complete Chapter 9 and it wont go any further. I've read on a couple
of websites about this problem, but none offer a solution. Does anyone
here have a clue how I'm supposed to go onto chapter 10? Any help would
be appreciated

Cheers

Dave

"Dave Carr" <D.a.carr@durham.ac.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I recently got myself a copy of Spiderman 2. I've done everything I need
> to complete Chapter 9 and it wont go any further. I've read on a couple
> of websites about this problem, but none offer a solution. Does anyone
> here have a clue how I'm supposed to go onto chapter 10? Any help would
> be appreciated

You've killed Mysterio's annoying giant thing at the Statue of Liberty?
Have you been through Mysterio's "funhouse" in his apartment? I remember
when I was playing, it didn't always give me the blue destination markers
when it was supposed to. You could try saving and re-loading, which might
make you re-do some things.