Spiderman II Cheat Codes

Can someone post a list of cheat codes for Spiderman II or direct me to a
web site that won't dump a bunch of spyware/adware into your computer?

Thanks!

Gregor
4 answers Last reply
More about spiderman cheat codes
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/code/36901.html

    "Gregor" <TOgrEMAILegDELETEkambTHESEitsch@wCAPITALoh.rLETTERSr.com> wrote in
    message news:Xns95C893AF9C846gregkambitsch@65.24.7.150...

    > Can someone post a list of cheat codes for Spiderman II or direct me to a
    > web site that won't dump a bunch of spyware/adware into your computer?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Gregor
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in

    Thanks Buckaroo!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Gregor" <TOgrEMAILegDELETEkambTHESEitsch@wCAPITALoh.rLETTERSr.com> wrote in
    message news:Xns95CA285835361gregkambitsch@65.24.7.150...
    > "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >

    > Thanks Buckaroo!

    Anytime! Enjoy the game!!!!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Hi, Gregor

    Go to www.cheatplanet.com/gccheats/spiderman_2.htm
    It's got loads.

    Cool CJ ooc5 (Chris Frew)
    "Gregor" <TOgrEMAILegDELETEkambTHESEitsch@wCAPITALoh.rLETTERSr.com> wrote in
    message news:Xns95C893AF9C846gregkambitsch@65.24.7.150...

    > Can someone post a list of cheat codes for Spiderman II or direct me to a
    > web site that won't dump a bunch of spyware/adware into your computer?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Gregor

Console Gaming Video Games