tales of Symphonia = OOP?

Last response: in Video Games
December 24, 2004 6:32:49 AM

Is this out of print? All the game sites I go to only seem to have it
pre-owned.

I tried;
Ebgames
Gamestop
Target
Amazon

More about : tales symphonia oop

Anonymous
December 24, 2004 6:32:50 AM

> Is this out of print? All the game sites I go to only seem to have it
> pre-owned.
>
> I tried;
> Ebgames
> Gamestop
> Target
> Amazon

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=108370997464...
&productCategoryId=cat02373&type=product

(sorry it wraps. if you can not cut and paste it, just search bestbuy.com -
it says "in stock - usually ships next day")
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 9:57:44 PM

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Is this out of print? All the game sites I go to only seem to have it
> pre-owned.
>
> I tried;
> Ebgames
> Gamestop
> Target
> Amazon

Or try:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categor...
;)
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 6:20:32 PM

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Is this out of print? All the game sites I go to only seem to have it
> pre-owned.

Don't think so...it's still new - probably just sold out supply. Target had
a great deal on it for Xmas - $17.88, though now it's back up to $49.99. I
was lucky enough to grab it on sale.
!