Good solid RPG. Not *awesome* and uses a turn-based battle system
ala Final Fantasy of yore. Yawn.....
Graphically, it's stellar. Good story. Got it for x-mas.
Worth $50 if you really need an RPG, otherwise, wait for the price
drop or rent.

no money, no Merchants, story is almost non-existent.

All you do it fight, level up, follow path, fight, level up, follow path,
FMV scene, fight, follow path, etc, etc.

Sorry man, I wouldn't call it a "good solid RPG"

I'm sorry I wasted $50 on it. =/

"menu boy" <ilmobixSPAMIT@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Good solid RPG. Not *awesome* and uses a turn-based battle system
> ala Final Fantasy of yore. Yawn.....
> Graphically, it's stellar. Good story. Got it for x-mas.
> Worth $50 if you really need an RPG, otherwise, wait for the price
> drop or rent.

wjm

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2004

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> no money, no Merchants, story is almost non-existent.
>
> All you do it fight, level up, follow path, fight, level up, follow path,
> FMV scene, fight, follow path, etc, etc.
>
> Sorry man, I wouldn't call it a "good solid RPG"
>
> I'm sorry I wasted $50 on it. =/

I'll offer you $25

"sardu" <robertaccomandonospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> no money, no Merchants, story is almost non-existent.
>
> All you do it fight, level up, follow path, fight, level up, follow path,
> FMV scene, fight, follow path, etc, etc.
>
> Sorry man, I wouldn't call it a "good solid RPG"
>
> I'm sorry I wasted $50 on it. =/

Well, I didn't say it was great, just good. 7.7 at Gamespot was a fair rating IMHO.