How to set up Gamecube?

Last response: in Video Games
December 25, 2004 3:45:56 PM

I bought a Gamecube used, and it didn't come with any instructions. I
don't suppose anyone can tell me what to plug in where? Give me any
warnings that there might be? I tried searching for information on how
to set it up, but I didn't turn up anything.

More about : set gamecube

Anonymous
December 25, 2004 8:04:54 PM

Thank you very much! I managed to figure out how to hook it up on my
own, though it still doesn't work on the television I wanted to use
because the tv doesn't have a "TV/VIDEO" button (I called the place
where I got it for help).

Apparently I need an RF adapter or something.
Anonymous
December 25, 2004 9:32:00 PM

On 25 Dec 2004 12:45:56 -0800, burninblazes@hotmail.com wrote:

>I bought a Gamecube used, and it didn't come with any instructions. I
>don't suppose anyone can tell me what to plug in where? Give me any
>warnings that there might be? I tried searching for information on how
>to set it up, but I didn't turn up anything.

Plug shape prevents incorrect hookup so you just plug one end of the
power supply to the bacvk where it fits and other end into AC outlet.
AV cable are also plugged into the back and other end are as follow:
yellow into video, white into mono or left stereo, and red into right
stereo. Controller asre plugged on the front with player #1 on left,
player #2 next left and so on. Memory card are insderted in the front
below controller port, left being the main slot.
December 25, 2004 11:33:07 PM

wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube:

> Thank you very much! I managed to figure out how to hook it up on my
> own, though it still doesn't work on the television I wanted to use
> because the tv doesn't have a "TV/VIDEO" button (I called the place
> where I got it for help).
>
> Apparently I need an RF adapter or something.

Nintendo makes an RF adapter specifically for the GameCube. It can be found
at any store that sells GameCubes, but be aware that Nintendo says that
it's currently in limited supply.

HTH. HAND. :)

--
Glenn Shaw
Indianapolis, IN USA

"Glenn Shaw" <togusa@nospamcomnet.cast> wrote in message
> wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube:
>
>> Thank you very much! I managed to figure out how to hook it up on my
>> own, though it still doesn't work on the television I wanted to use
>> because the tv doesn't have a "TV/VIDEO" button (I called the place
>> where I got it for help).
>>
>> Apparently I need an RF adapter or something.
>
> Nintendo makes an RF adapter specifically for the GameCube. It can be
> found
> at any store that sells GameCubes, but be aware that Nintendo says that
> it's currently in limited supply.

Very limited supply. We havn't had one in the last three months, and it's
XX.95 in the system, last time I checked (.95 means that it's either not
going to be carried anymore, or we don't expect to have any in a long time)
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 10:53:47 PM

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/downloads/gcn101_manua...
!