Thank you. I have ordered these hardware's last week:
1) RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB TWINS RAM (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9)
2) Optical Drive: Asus 24x SATA Desktop PC Internal DVD-RW Drive (DRW-24B5ST)
3) GPU: Asus ATI HD7870 DC2 2GB DDR5 256bit PCI-E Graphic Card
4) CPU: AMD FX 4100 3.6GHz 4-Core Black Edition Socket AM3+ Processor
5) PSU: Cooler Master GX Lite Series 700W ATX Power Supply RS-700-ASAB
6) CASE: Cooler Master CM Storm Enforcer Mid ATX CPU Casing
7) Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB (16MB) SATA3 3.5 PC HDD WD5000AAKX
8) Asrock AMD 970 EXTREME4 Socket AM3 Motherboard
___________________________________________________________________________PRICE: $940 (around)
I won't overclock CPU and GPU.
I have chosen 700W PSU because I will install one more GPU after 1 year. I thought about 2nd HD7870.
Is this rig good for gaming?
Sorry for the wrong Forum.