Sign in with
Your question

MSI 760GM-P21 (fx)

Last response: in Motherboards
August 5, 2012 3:18:06 PM

Hello, I am trying to set up my barebones kit I recieved from Tigerdirect. I have a MSI 760GM-P21(fx) mobo. It comes with Radeon HD3000 subsystem. I followed the installation guide(which is a joke) to the T. I installed my Geforce GT 240 GPU. On first boot I got 3 semi long beebs. I searched and found most 3 beeps are associated with memory. I moved the 4gb ddr3 1333 premier adata memory module I had installed in Dimm 1 to Dimm 2 and that took care of the beep. But even before I did that and after I still have this problem. With my monitor plugged into the GT240 I get no video when I turn machine on. I tried removing the GPU and using the onboard system with the same result. I get no video. Any suggestions?

More about : msi 760gm p21

September 13, 2012 3:12:14 PM

I'm having the same problem with no video. I pulled the video adapter, that came from Tiger Direct, and tried using the on-board video with no change. I've gone back over the led connections to make sure that they were properly connected, but I agree with you that the documentation is minimalistic at best...
!