Wanna know about the best graphic card

Hello,
can you tell me the best graphics card for dg31pr,the power supply is 230v
12 answers Last reply
More about wanna graphic card
  1. More info would be helpful. I think that ' dg31pr ' is the motherboard. What Operating system are you using I.E XP, Vista or 7. Ram size as well would be good
  2. What cpu do you have?

What power supply make and model?

What resolution is your monitor?

What's your budget?
  3. As the others said, list more information about the PC!
  4. HI, my last question was pretty incomplete i hope this one wont be.
    I want to upgrade my pc for gaming purpose . that is i wanna change the motherboard, graphics card, power supply and add 2gb ram ddr2.
    I will be purchasing from markets instead of online shopping. I am in pakistan
    I plan to have been upgraded within a month. Budget is around $250. I have selected ATI HID 6790, corsair 2gb ram. plz help me with the hard disk and the motherboard, also i plan to use crossfire feature in future. i currently have monitor resolution of 1440*900, my current board is dg33fb (dg31pr was by mistake). current card is 8600gt and ram is 2 gb ddr2. my budget includes graphic card and mobo.
  5. i would like to use both cards that is my previous and new one but i think that sli and crossfire wont be running together smoothly. Help about that too plz
  6. any suggestions?
  7. i am from pakistan...i can help u to buy the new rig...

here are my some questions

1)do u sell this system?
    2)tell me duget is rupes
    3)if u are not seling then do u want to just add a gpu in this lga 775 socket mother board
  8. what's your cpu ? , 250 is your budget for only gpu or the whole thing ?
  9. Get a ddr3 mobo. ddr3 mobo and 4gb of ram will most likely be cheaper then 2gb of ddr2 ram
  10. i got core 2 quad q6600. in pakistani rupees my budget will be around 30000 which is for graphic card,mobo,ram and power supply
  11. pell380 said:
    i am from pakistan...i can help u to buy the new rig...

1)do u sell this system?
    2)tell me duget is rupes
    3)if u are not seling then do u want to just add a gpu in this lga 775 socket mother board

what mobo do you suggest if i am to update for ddr3? i got core 2 quad q6600
  12. pell380 said:
    i am from pakistan...i can help u to buy the new rig...

1)do u sell this system?
    2)tell me duget is rupes

Any help??
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Power Supplies Graphics