My first PC build

This is my first time building a PC so please no trolling on me for making a poor video Please rate and comment.

6 answers Last reply
More about build
  1. I never used gloves to build my pc!

    It does take everybody a long time to build their first pc! I remember my first time....
  2. tacobravo said:
    I never used gloves to build my pc!

    It does take everybody a long time to build their first pc! I remember my first time....


    What do you mean by that? I had it buy parts one by one.
  3. Like to put the motherboard in and switch the power supply. That took forever
  4. tacobravo said:
    Like to put the motherboard in and switch the power supply. That took forever


    That is pain I had one of the standoff come off with the screw on it
  5. The first time I did that I reused my old HP tower. It was a tiny one compared to the one I have now.
  6. tacobravo said:
    The first time I did that I reused my old HP tower. It was a tiny one compared to the one I have now.


    Yeah wow.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Flash Video Build Systems