Installation problem please help.

Lunat1c

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
Ok i just receive my parts and im watching the newegg how to build a pc tutorial. i have an Asus revolution mobo and an i5 2500k cpu, i put most of it together outside the case as instructed in video the went to do a post start up test. According to video i should have receive an Asus test message confirming all components are working properly. So i power up and everything seems good ( fans,lights ect )... But no Asus screen message. Any ideas why?

Lunat1c

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
Ok so for sonera reason when i use the Hdmi cable i don't get any ssystem messages on the monitor but if i use the other cakes (one with prongs) then it dies into mobo setup and starts looking for boot drive to install Os to. Why won't this work with Hdmi cakes?

Lunat1c

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
Ok i have 3 sapphire Hd6950 dirt3 edition gpu and 3 25" monitors, i was also told to buy 3 Hdmi cables. Now how do i hook uo all 3 monitors to a single video card with 3 Hdmi cables. Im asking thus because i was told if i were going to install 3 video cards that all 3 monitors told plug into one card, nite one monitor for each card. And if i can't use all 3 into inequality card with Hdmi then why the heh would people tell me to get 3 Hdmi cables?

Iphone auto spell blows!!!!!!