Which Bag of Holding?

I'm tired of lugging around items and can't wait until spellhold to get the
Bag of Holding. I'm using Shadowkeeper to give myself the bag, but there are
around 15 entries for the bag of holding, which one is the correct one you
get in the game? (Incidentally I'm using the unlimited bag of holding mod
from the Ease of Use Mod pack)

--

Burning_Ranger

To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk
3 answers Last reply
More about which holding
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "Burning_Ranger" <aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:<cinjga$u0m$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>...
    > I'm tired of lugging around items and can't wait until spellhold to get the
    > Bag of Holding. I'm using Shadowkeeper to give myself the bag, but there are
    > around 15 entries for the bag of holding, which one is the correct one you
    > get in the game? (Incidentally I'm using the unlimited bag of holding mod
    > from the Ease of Use Mod pack)

    Just edit the Baldur.ini and add the following 2 lines under Progran

    DebugMode =1
    Cheats=1
    Save the file then press CTRL-SPACE while you're in the game and type:
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("bag04") (It's case sensative)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "Burning_Ranger" <aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:cinjga$u0m$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...
    > I'm tired of lugging around items and can't wait until spellhold to get the
    > Bag of Holding. I'm using Shadowkeeper to give myself the bag, but there are
    > around 15 entries for the bag of holding, which one is the correct one you
    > get in the game? (Incidentally I'm using the unlimited bag of holding mod
    > from the Ease of Use Mod pack)

    I use the one in the first slot and haven't had a problem.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    >I'm tired of lugging around items and can't wait until spellhold to get the
    >Bag of Holding. I'm using Shadowkeeper to give myself the bag, but there are
    >around 15 entries for the bag of holding, which one is the correct one you
    >get in the game? (Incidentally I'm using the unlimited bag of holding mod
    >from the Ease of Use Mod pack)
    >
    >Burning_Ranger
    >
    >To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk

    Then use my starting equiptment mod it gives you a bag of holding and other
    things in the begining of the game. and my increased capactity containers
    since it increases the size of all the bags and containers.

    Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
    AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
    Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
    BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
    Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
    Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
    Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
    Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

    KING HENRY V
    We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
    in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
    villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
    disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
    gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

    HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

    BATES
    Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
    the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
    crime of it out of us

    WILLIAMS
    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
    when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
    together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
    swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
    them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
    afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
    dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
    die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
    disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

    HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare

Games Burner Video Games