Which Bag of Holding?

Last response: in Video Games
September 21, 2004 1:15:48 AM

I'm tired of lugging around items and can't wait until spellhold to get the
Bag of Holding. I'm using Shadowkeeper to give myself the bag, but there are
around 15 entries for the bag of holding, which one is the correct one you
get in the game? (Incidentally I'm using the unlimited bag of holding mod
from the Ease of Use Mod pack)

--

Burning_Ranger

To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk

More about : bag holding

Anonymous
September 21, 2004 2:10:13 AM

"Burning_Ranger" <aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:<cinjga$u0m$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> I'm tired of lugging around items and can't wait until spellhold to get the
> Bag of Holding. I'm using Shadowkeeper to give myself the bag, but there are
> around 15 entries for the bag of holding, which one is the correct one you
> get in the game? (Incidentally I'm using the unlimited bag of holding mod
> from the Ease of Use Mod pack)

Just edit the Baldur.ini and add the following 2 lines under Progran

DebugMode =1
Cheats=1
Save the file then press CTRL-SPACE while you're in the game and type:
CLUAConsole:CreateItem("bag04") (It's case sensative)
Anonymous
September 21, 2004 3:13:00 AM

"Burning_Ranger" <aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:cinjga$u0m$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...
> I'm tired of lugging around items and can't wait until spellhold to get the
> Bag of Holding. I'm using Shadowkeeper to give myself the bag, but there are
> around 15 entries for the bag of holding, which one is the correct one you
> get in the game? (Incidentally I'm using the unlimited bag of holding mod
> from the Ease of Use Mod pack)

I use the one in the first slot and haven't had a problem.
Anonymous
September 21, 2004 9:37:49 AM

>I'm tired of lugging around items and can't wait until spellhold to get the
>Bag of Holding. I'm using Shadowkeeper to give myself the bag, but there are
>around 15 entries for the bag of holding, which one is the correct one you
>get in the game? (Incidentally I'm using the unlimited bag of holding mod
>from the Ease of Use Mod pack)
>
>Burning_Ranger
>
>To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk

Then use my starting equiptment mod it gives you a bag of holding and other
things in the begining of the game. and my increased capactity containers
since it increases the size of all the bags and containers.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, InfinityScripters2, AuroraScripters,
AuroraModers, BWScript, Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002, InfinityScripters Webring

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
!