If your looking for an ssd check this deal out!!

ianstein

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2008

wow...

Yup 200 dollars for a small hard drive. You should never get an SSD. It is a complete waste of your time and money and they are super slow.

Ninja Pants

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
It is a complete waste of your time and money and they are super slow.

Super slow? Waste of time....? What is this based on???

Value is a subjective thing, some have the expendable income, others don't, some need or want better I/O speeds others may not, but everyone will agree that the performance benefits are blatantly obvious even to the harshest critic.

Fact: SSD's are far faster than traditional HDD's.
Fact: They save time so I don't understand how it could be wasting yours?

The value of an SSD however will depend on the individual as does everything in life but instead of making rash statements such as "You should never get an (sic) SSD" perhaps providing some facts that support your opinion and letting people decide would present a more mature argument.

Ninja Pants

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
Yeah my mistake I did not even notice who the original post was submitted by. Sorry but it is not always easy to convey sarcasm through text and even harder for those of us for whom English is a second, or third, or forth... language to pick up. My apologies ianstein and I will try to interpret things more in tune with your humour leandrodafontoura in future.