Sapphire hd 6670 not detectable

iklim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
i just bought the sapphire hd 6670 vga card ,but it does not detect properly !! it shows as amd radeon 6600 series,it does not show its clock,memory and gpu.i tried reinstalling its still the same!is this normal?tried uninstalling everything and installing from scratch still the same problem..
Proccesor is amd phenom ii x2 545
ram is 4gb
psu 400
thanks..

If it shows AMD Radeon 6600 series, then it's detected properly.

What are you using to see clock and memory speeds?

iklim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
cpu-z...and some others like everest , i tried updating to latest its still the same...and when i play the game fallout 3 to detect its graphic card it just set as lowest setting o..o ..it also does not show its temp in speedfan,everest etc...but if i use ati catalyst it show the temp but i need to unlock it to overclock its core but i dont want to

iklim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
ive downloaded gpu-z and it shows my temp everything..ok.. but my computer still cant detect what card model i am using...could it be my motherboard? its m4a77td pro..i jsut updated its bios version to latest 2204 ..

You just told us it detects your card as a Radeon 6600 series. Now your saying it doesn't detect it. Your contradicting yourself.

I'm not surprised fallout 3 goes to the lowest setting, you have a low end video card that's slower than a 5770.