P8z77-v lk Blue slot

G

I am setting up my new system, and I am getting BSOD error x50. This error is most likely related to ram. I first booted up system with ram in the black slot, not knowing asus suggestion of using blue slots (optimality). Few hours later, i changed ram to the
blue slot having realised my mistake and i started overclocking and setting everything up.

Thats when i got my first BSOD error. My system is funky now, googlechrome pages crash, cant pass the window index test, random bsod and i have only overclocked, installed java, nvidia gpu drivers and google chrome.

Now i have put my ram in the Black slot(slot 1-3) and passed memtest. Im am currently testing on the blue slot(slot 2-4) and yet to have an error.

I also wanted to know why the blue slot is optimal, if it really does increase performance. I also have read people getting this issue that was connected to a short with the motherboard tray, so i untightened my screw.

If its not my ram, what is causing my system`s unstability (4.4ghz at 1.27V passed 12h prime 95) and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP 0x50

G

Mem test passed, its not ram. The drivers error were win32k.sys once on the 0xfc and fltmgr.sys on the 0x50 bsod twice. I have read something about it being related to google chrome and to corrupt install, so i am reinstalling windows clean install and will install everything once more to see if its related.