Talking Video Games for Special Kids

Hello Group,

I haven't been big video game player since about 1995 (ie: the
original Need for Speed and the original Quake.) But I have a son
that is a little *special* (ie: bad at reading text) and I am trying
to find video games for the GC/PS2 that do a lot of talking, ie
"Conkers Bad Fur Day" for the N64.

Any suggestions/pointers/advice would be appreciated.
-- Kevin Heider

star wars bounty hunter and any of the sonic games most of the story is cut
scenes so it should
work....................................................................
"Kevin Heider" <kpheider@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello Group,
>
> I haven't been big video game player since about 1995 (ie: the
> original Need for Speed and the original Quake.) But I have a son
> that is a little *special* (ie: bad at reading text) and I am trying
> to find video games for the GC/PS2 that do a lot of talking, ie
> "Conkers Bad Fur Day" for the N64.
>
> Any suggestions/pointers/advice would be appreciated.
> -- Kevin Heider

zugzug

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004

GTA San Andreas. Lots of talking in that one. The gangbangers,
homeless, and prostitutes have a lot to say!!!

ZugZug wrote:
> GTA San Andreas. Lots of talking in that one. The gangbangers,
> homeless, and prostitutes have a lot to say!!!

Bit hard to play that on a gamecube though...

How about a fun game with no real storyline? Soul Calibur II is a good
fighter, reminiscient(sp?) of Street Fighter.
FIFA Football 2005 is fun.
I'll post more when I think of them.

"Kevin Heider" <kpheider@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ujo3t05m8jedlubjlorsa0f6g0u2rumsf7@4ax.com...
> Hello Group,
>
> I haven't been big video game player since about 1995 (ie: the
> original Need for Speed and the original Quake.) But I have a son
> that is a little *special* (ie: bad at reading text) and I am trying
> to find video games for the GC/PS2 that do a lot of talking, ie
> "Conkers Bad Fur Day" for the N64.
>
> Any suggestions/pointers/advice would be appreciated.
> -- Kevin Heider

LOTR 3RD Age.

TRENDING THREADS