x-men legends

OK, just beat legends.

My gripe.... The Danger Room. Why wasnt the danger room seperate from the
game? I beat the game,
and I can not acccess the danger room to complete a few "legend" scenarios.

Also, way too easy. Jean Grey and her phsycic scream is entirely too
powerful. All I need to do
is walk into a room and do her scream and the room is cleared.
1 answer Last reply
More about legends
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Dennis" <noone@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    > OK, just beat legends.
    >
    > My gripe.... The Danger Room. Why wasnt the danger room seperate from the
    > game? I beat the game,
    > and I can not acccess the danger room to complete a few "legend"
    > scenarios.
    >
    > Also, way too easy. Jean Grey and her phsycic scream is entirely too
    > powerful. All I need to do
    > is walk into a room and do her scream and the room is cleared.

    Also, if you build up the defensive powers that affect the whole team, such
    as Jean Grey's mental shield, Storm's sheild, and Cyclops attribute boosting
    power, you become pretty much invincible... I still enjoyed the game though.

Console Gaming Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games