  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 29, 2004 12:35:43 AM

OK, just beat legends.

My gripe.... The Danger Room. Why wasnt the danger room seperate from the
game? I beat the game,
and I can not acccess the danger room to complete a few "legend" scenarios.

Also, way too easy. Jean Grey and her phsycic scream is entirely too
powerful. All I need to do
is walk into a room and do her scream and the room is cleared.

More about : men legends

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 6:32:25 AM

"Dennis" <noone@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> OK, just beat legends.
>
> My gripe.... The Danger Room. Why wasnt the danger room seperate from the
> game? I beat the game,
> and I can not acccess the danger room to complete a few "legend"
> scenarios.
>
> Also, way too easy. Jean Grey and her phsycic scream is entirely too
> powerful. All I need to do
> is walk into a room and do her scream and the room is cleared.

Also, if you build up the defensive powers that affect the whole team, such
as Jean Grey's mental shield, Storm's sheild, and Cyclops attribute boosting
power, you become pretty much invincible... I still enjoyed the game though.
!