Developer Tomy make GC successful...?

- Tomy announced its popular Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen series has sold
more than 1 million copies in Japan, a total of 3 games is released in this
series.
2 answers Last reply
More about developer tomy make successful
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    All this time I thought the GCN was successful.

    "Ice Wipe Inc." <birdworm12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >- Tomy announced its popular Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen series has sold
    > more than 1 million copies in Japan, a total of 3 games is released in
    > this
    > series.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Ice Wipe Inc." <birdworm12@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    >- Tomy announced its popular Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen series has sold
    > more than 1 million copies in Japan, a total of 3 games is released in
    > this
    > series.

    The game might have sold more than a million in Japan (of which a lot is
    export), but the game itself isn't that great actually.

Console Gaming Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games