Developer Tomy make GC successful...?

Last response: in Video Games
December 30, 2004 4:56:11 PM

- Tomy announced its popular Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen series has sold
more than 1 million copies in Japan, a total of 3 games is released in this
series.
Anonymous
December 31, 2004 6:41:13 AM

All this time I thought the GCN was successful.

"Ice Wipe Inc." <birdworm12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>- Tomy announced its popular Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen series has sold
> more than 1 million copies in Japan, a total of 3 games is released in
> this
> series.

January 2, 2005 4:03:26 PM

"Ice Wipe Inc." <birdworm12@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>- Tomy announced its popular Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen series has sold
> more than 1 million copies in Japan, a total of 3 games is released in
> this
> series.

The game might have sold more than a million in Japan (of which a lot is
export), but the game itself isn't that great actually.
!