Rumble controller pain :(

Is anyone else getting their ass kicked by their own controller? My
neck hurts. This is messed up. They should have a feature where you can
turn this off.
2 answers Last reply
More about rumble controller pain
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    burninblazes@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Is anyone else getting their ass kicked by their own controller? My
    > neck hurts. This is messed up. They should have a feature where you
    > can turn this off.

    They do, look in the option menu when you play a game.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Thanks! I just searched for it and found it. You saved me an adventure
    at the chiropractor's.

Console Gaming Games Controller Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games