Rumble controller pain :(

Is anyone else getting their ass kicked by their own controller? My
neck hurts. This is messed up. They should have a feature where you can
turn this off.

burninblazes@hotmail.com wrote:
> Is anyone else getting their ass kicked by their own controller? My
> neck hurts. This is messed up. They should have a feature where you
> can turn this off.

They do, look in the option menu when you play a game.

Thanks! I just searched for it and found it. You saved me an adventure
at the chiropractor's.