Sign in with
Your question

Can any-one help with my recording problem?

Last response: in Systems
August 10, 2011 6:30:45 AM

Ok, i was wondering if anyone could help me. Im having really bad problems while recording in FRAPs, I Mean i play BFBC2 and get 80-120FPS and when i record at 80, hell, even 100 FPS on FRAPs it records fine, but randomly it'll lag and drap to 1-15 FPS for a few seconds, then return to normal. And then a few seconds later it'll do the same thing again. It's really irritating and if anyone has any ideas it would help alot. It's on every game aswell, TF2 300-500FPS Everything max. While Recording i get 80-100FPS fine but lags bad every 30 seconds or so. I've even tried lowering the setting but i didnt help in the least. Oh and the reason i put it in Homebuilt systems is because my Rig is a homebuilt System and i believe the issue is due to my hard-drive being to slow to prosses the recording footage. Well that's what I've read to other peoples threads. But they all have terrible systems. Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Oh, Here's My Rig Specs.. -
- Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz Sandybridge Processor
- 1GB Asus GTX 560 Ti DCU2
- 4GB 2x2G XMP - RAM
- 1TB Seagate ST31000524AS SATAIII - Hard Drive
- Asus Sabertooth P67 R3 - Motherboard
- 700W CM SilentProM - Power Supply
- Zalman CNPS9900-MAX Blue Ultra - Cooling
- CORSAIR GRAPHITE 600T WHITE - Case

More about : recording problem

a b B Homebuilt system
August 10, 2011 5:41:55 PM

They may have terrible systems but hard drives equivalent to yours. That sounds reasonable to me.
August 11, 2011 11:39:51 AM

kajabla said:
They may have terrible systems but hard drives equivalent to yours. That sounds reasonable to me.

Oh, Thanks. Guess I'll Look Into Getting A New One Soon. You Don't By Any Chance Have Any Suggestions, Do You?
!