Anybody wish to attempt to UnBlur A Digital Photo for me. ..

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 22, 2005 1:59:10 PM

Hi

I have just taken a photo with my didital camera, but it is blurred.
I really like the photo and would like to 'unblur' the photo, but I do not
have a clue where to start.

I was wondering if any of you experts out there would be so kind as to
attempt for me.
I could email the picture

Any help gratefully appreciated.
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 2:09:43 PM

Red Devil wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have just taken a photo with my didital camera, but it is blurred.
> I really like the photo and would like to 'unblur' the photo, but I
> do not have a clue where to start.
>
> I was wondering if any of you experts out there would be so kind as to
> attempt for me.
> I could email the picture
>
> Any help gratefully appreciated.

Why not do it yourself? For shake removal, try:

http://www.hamangia.freeserve.co.uk/

David
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 2:09:44 PM

David J Taylor wrote:

> Red Devil wrote:

>>I have just taken a photo with my didital camera, but it is blurred.
> Why not do it yourself? For shake removal, try:
> http://www.hamangia.freeserve.co.uk/

I've been fidling with a number of econvolver programs. Unshake
certainly works, but will save only to JPG format. :/

Look up 'Stellar Magic' and 'Image Analyzer' and give them a test drive.

-Greg
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 2:47:38 PM

Google for Focus Magic

"Red Devil" <C.BoylanGetRidOfSpam@mentorbs.com> wrote in message
news:D 1otqe$6n0$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk...
> Hi
>
> I have just taken a photo with my didital camera, but it is blurred.
> I really like the photo and would like to 'unblur' the photo, but I do
> not have a clue where to start.
>
> I was wondering if any of you experts out there would be so kind as to
> attempt for me.
> I could email the picture
>
> Any help gratefully appreciated.

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 2:58:05 PM

> Why not do it yourself? For shake removal, try:
>
> http://www.hamangia.freeserve.co.uk/
>
> David

I have tried, but with little success.
March 22, 2005 8:18:56 PM

"Red Devil" <C.BoylanGetRidOfSpam@mentorbs.com> wrote in message
news:D 1p18v$bfa$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk...

> > Why not do it yourself? For shake removal, try:
> >
> > http://www.hamangia.freeserve.co.uk/
> >
> > David
> >
> I have tried, but with little success.
Nobody else will either.