Sign in with
Your question

Wi fi

Last response: in Wireless Networking
January 14, 2011 7:59:58 PM

I hooked up a us cell broadband modem, and now my wi-fi will not come on even when I unplug it.
I need the wi-fi so I can hook into my other networks. can anyone help?????????????????????????
frustrated

More about : question

January 14, 2011 8:08:15 PM

can you give us more info on what type of hardware you are using and need help with?
m
l
January 14, 2011 8:14:17 PM

Emerald said:
can you give us more info on what type of hardware you are using and need help with?

I am using a hp pavilion laptop, and I installed a us cellular broadband modem.
Now my wi-fi will not even come on at all i tried installing the driver for it again but that did not work.
it says it is working properly but it will not recognize the other networks on my pc. is there another place you can turn it on at I cant find one there must be someplace to manually turn it on.
m
l
January 14, 2011 8:14:53 PM

also it is vista 64 bit. as far as hardware you will have to be more specific as to what kind. Please remember I am a new.
Atheros AR5007 802.11/gWIFI Adapter
This device is working properly.

Isatap adapter #2
This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

Isatap adapter #3
This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

Isatap adapter #5

tun miniport adapter #2
This device cannot start. (Code 10)

TUN MINIPORT adapter #3
This device cannot start. (Code 10)

pantech um185 wwan driver

realtek PCIe fe family controller

Thank you
m
l
!