FS: Major part of my collection - many Videogames and Arca..

Guys,
With a new baby on the way, and a fair amount of debt we could do without, I
am looking to sell a load of my videogame collection (as well as the
previously listed PCB's) - I obviously need to get as much as possible for
it, as I have quite a bit to clear, and would like to shift it ASAP.
I would prefer these to go to collectors, and off-eBay as I can avoid the
fees, but if I get no takers, this is where it is going.
Pictures of all available on request.
I am happy to ship internationally, but you will need to pay additional
postage...

Gamecube Collection:
Eternal Darkness (USA)
F-Zero GX (USA)
Hudson Selection Vol 1: Cubic Lode Runner (JAP)
Hudson Selection Vol 2: Star Soldier (JAP)
Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker (USA)
Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (USA)
Luigi's Mansion (USA)
Megaman Anniversary Collection (USA)
Metroid Prime (USA)
Resident Evil 0 (USA)
Starfox Adventures (USA)
Star Wars : Rogue Leader (USA)
Star Wars : Rebel Strike (USA)
Viewtiful Joe (USA)
Waverace Blue Storm (USA)

Dreamcast Collection:
Sega Dreamcast Race Controller (UK) (x2)
Sega Dreamcast Maracas & Samba De Amigo (UK)
102 Dalmations 'Puppies to the Rescue' (USA)
18 Wheeler (JAP)
Alien Front Online (USA)
Atari Anniversary Edition (USA)
Bangai-O (EUR)
Bust-A-Move 4 (USA)
Cannon Spike (USA)
Dead or Alive 2 (USA)
Ecco the Dolphin (USA)
ECW Vs NWO (USA)
F355 Challenge Passione Rossa (USA)
Fur Fighters (USA)
Gauntlet Legends (USA)
Grand Theft Auto 2 (USA)
Grand Theft Auto 2 (EUR)
Gunbird 2 (EUR)
Headhunter (EUR)
Ikaruga (JAP) x 2 (One sealed, mint - other unsealed, mint)
Jimmy White's 2 Cueball (EUR)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (EUR)
Metropolis Street Racer (USA)
Marvel VS. Capcom (USA)
Marvel VS. Capcom 2 (JAP)
Marvel VS. Capcom 2 (EUR)
MDK 2 (USA)
Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness (USA)
Outtrigger (USA)
Prince of Persia : Arabian Nights (USA)
Quake 3 Arena (USA)
Rayman 2 (USA)
Resident Evil Code : Veronica (USA)
Rez (JAP) (Sealed, mint)
Rez (EUR)
Samba De Amigo (USA)
Seaman (USA)
Sega GT (USA)
Sega Rally 2 (USA)
Sega Smash Pack Volume 1 (USA)
Shenmue 2 (EUR)
Skies of Arcadia (USA)
Sonic Adventure (USA)
Sonic Adventure 2 (USA)
Sonic Shuffle (USA)
Spider-Man (USA)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (USA)
Super Street Fighter 2 X (JAP)
Tennis 2K2 (USA)
The Typing of the Dead (USA)
Time Stalkers (USA) x2
Tokyo Xtreme Racer (USA)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 (USA)
Trickstyle (USA)
Vampire Chronicle (Jap) (sealed, mint)
Virtua Fighter 3tb (USA)
Wacky Races (EUR)
WWF Royal Rumble (USA)

Playstation 2 Collection:
Auto Modellista (USA)
Contra - Shattered Soldier (USA)
Eye Toy : Play (USA)
Freak Out (UK)
Giants (USA)
Gregory Horror Show (UK)
Gungrave (USA)
Jak and Daxter (USA)
Metal Gear Solid 2 (USA)
Mr Moskeeto (UK)
Ratchet & Clank (USA)
Ridge Racer 5 (USA)
Rygar (USA)
Shinobi (USA)
Shox (USA)
Silpheed : The Lost Planet (USA)
Skygunner (USA)
Space Channel 5 : Special Edition (USA)
SSX Tricky (USA)

Playstation Collection:
Ape Escape (USA)
Bust-A-Move 2 (USA)
Capcom Generation 4 (JAP)
Doom (USA)
Formula 1 (USA)
G.Darius (USA)
Gran Turismo (USA)
Gran Turismo 2 (USA)
Magic Carpet (JAP)
MediEvil (USA)
Metal Gear Solid (USA)
Metal Gear Solid : VR Missions (USA)
Mortal Kombat 3 (USA)
Oddworld : Abe's Oddysee (USA)
Parappa The Rapper (USA)
Rage Racer (USA)
Resident Evil (USA)
Resident Evil 2 (USA)
Silent Hill (USA)
Tekken (USA)
WipEout (USA)
WipEout 3 (USA)
Wonder 3 (JAP)
Xevious 3D/G+ (USA)

Xbox Collection:
Amped (USA)
Beyond Good & Evil (USA)
Broken Sword 3 (USA)
Burnout 2 (USA)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (USA)
Crazy Taxi 3 (USA)
Fatal Frame (USA)
Halo (USA)
I-Ninja (USA)
Moto GP 2 (USA)
Otogi (USA)
Toe Jam & Earl 3 (USA)

N64 Collection:
Diddy Kong Racing (USA)
Doom 64 (USA)
F-Zero X (USA)
Starfox 64 (USA)
Star Wars -Episode 1- Racer (USA)
Turok (USA)
Turok 2 'Seeds of Evil' (USA)

SNES Collection:
Super Nintendo Entertainment System Mk2 (USA) (Hookups and Pad *boxed,
mint*)
Actraiser 2 (USA)
Aladdin (USA)
Dinocity (USA)
Donkey Kong Country 2 'Diddy's Kong Quest' (USA)
Doom (USA)
Gradius 3 (USA)
Irem Skins Game (USA)
Lawnmower Man (USA)
Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past (USA)
Mortal Kombat 2 (USA)
Prince of Persia (USA)
Rocky Rodent (USA)
Stunt Race FX (USA)
Super Baseball 2020 (USA)
Super Mario World (UK)
Super Star Wars (USA)
Super Street Fighter 2 (USA)
Super Tennis (USA)
Tiny Toon Adventures : Buster Busts Loose! (USA)

GameBoy Advance Collection:
Activision Anthology (USA)
Boulderdash (USA)
Contra Advance (USA)
Doom (UK)
F-Zero 'Maximum Velocity' (USA)
Final Fight One (JAP) *P*
Manic Miner (UK)
Metroid Fusion (UK)
Metroid Zero Mission (USA)
Mr. Driller 2 (JAP) *P*
Mr. Driller Ace (JAP) *P*
Pinball of the Dead (UK)
Pokemon Pinball (UK)
Rock & Roll Racing (USA)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper (UK)
Super Bust-A-Move (UK)
Super Dropzone (UK)
Super Street Fighter 2 (UK)

NES Collection:
American Gladiators (USA/NB)
Batman (USA/NB)
Dropzone (UK/Boxed)
Goonies 2 (USA/NB)
Lemmings (USA/NB)
M.C. Kids (USA/NB)
Prince of Persia (USA/NB)
R.C. Pro-Am (USA/NB)
Simpsons 'Bart VS the Space Mutants' (USA/NB)
Solomon's Key (USA/NB)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (USA/NB)
Tengen Tetris (USA/BOXED)

VirtualBoy Collecton:
Virtual Boy System (US) (Mint boxed, stand, controller, Tennis)
3D Tetris (USA)
Baseball (USA)
Mario Clash (USA)
Warioland (USA)
V-Tetris (Jap)

Saturn Collection:
Daytona USA (Jap)
Fighters Megamix (Jap)
OutRun (Jap)
Panzer Dragoon (Jap)
Panzer Dragoon Zwei (Jap)
Sega Rally Championship 1995 (Jap)
Virtua Fighter 2 (Jap)

Megadrive / Genesis Collection:
Genesis 32X (USA) (Hookups)
Sega Nomad (USA) (Boxed, Power Supply)
Batman (UK)
Castlevania 'Bloodlines' (USA)
Contra 'Hard Corps' (USA)
Cool Spot (USA)
Darius 2 (JAP)
E-SWAT (JAP)
Flashback (UK)
Forgotten Worlds (UK)
Genesis 6-Pak (USA/NB)
Lion KIng (USA)
Marble Madness (UK)
Moonwalker (UK)
Quackshot - Starring Donald Duck (UK)
Richard Scarry's Busy Town (USA/NB)
Shadow of the Beast (USA/NB)
Soldiers of Fortune (USA)
Sonic & Knuckles (UK/NB)
Super Baseball 2020 (USA/NB)
Super Monaco GP (USA)
Talmit's Adventure (UK)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 'Hyperstone Heist' (USA)
Tetris (Pirate)
Todd's Adventures in Slime World (USA)
Toy Story (USA/NB)
Twin Hawk (UK)
Vectorman (USA/NB)
32X Star Wars Arcade (USA)

Game Gear Collection:
Sega Game Gear (UK)
Dropzone (UK)
Mickey Mouse 'Castle of Illusion'
Mortal Kombat (UK)
Shinobi (UK)

Master System Collection:
Castle of Illusion - Starring Mickey Mouse (UK)
R.C. Grand Prix (UK)
Shinobi (UK)
Sonic the Hedgehog (UK)

3DO Collection:
Panasonic R.E.A.L 3DO Player FZ-10 (USA) (Hookups and Pad)
Bust-A-Move (USA/BX)
Corpse Killer (USA/BX)
Flashback (USA/BX)
Gex (USA/BX)
Myst (USA/BX)
Out of this World (USA)
PGA Tour Golf '96 (USA/BX)
Rise of the Robots (USA)
Samurai Showdown (USA/NB)
Space Ace (USA/BX)
Space Hulk 'Vengance of the Blood Angels' (UK/CS)
Starblade (UK/CS)
Syndicate (USA/BX)

Jaguar Collection:
Atari Jaguar (UK) (Hookups and Pad)
Doom
Iron Soldier
Wolfenstein 3d

Lynx Collection:
Awesome Golf
Block Out
Crystal Mines 2
Electrocop
Gates of Zendocon
Hydra
Joust
Lemmings
Ninja Gaiden 3 'The Ancient Ship of Doom'
Pac-Land
Paperboy
Pit Fighter
Qix
Rampart
Robotron 2084
Shadow of the Beast
Steel Talons
Xybots

CD32 Collection:
Amiga CD32 System (Hookups and Pad) (UK)
ASCii Controller (UK)
Chaos Engine, The (UK)
Chuck Rock 2 (UK)
Classic Lotus Trilogy, The (UK)
James Pond 2 : Robocod (UK)
Microcosm (UK)
Sensible Soccer (UK)
Super Putty (UK)

Arcade Collection:
Afterburner (Sega) - Original cab which looks like a US import, fully
working bar the flashing lights at top and bottom, in fairly good nick.
Prop Cycle (Namco) - Original deluxe model, only physical issues are a rip
on the seat, and some damage to the right hand side-art, otherwise this was
re-conditioned back in 2002. The monitor is pretty good, but needs some work
on the red convergence.
Taitronics (Taito) - This little 1982 cab has a Galaga bootleg in it, bit of
damage to the side of the cab near the lock, could easily be converted to
Jamma...

PCB's:
Alien Storm - (Sega) - Fully working original.
Alien Storm (Bootleg) - Fine through side-scrolling, some GFX masking
problems in the shooter part, Bootleg.
Alpine Racer (Namco) - Original, bought working, never tested as did not get
round to it! (non-Jamma)
Altered Beast (Sega) - Fully working original, no suicide battery (System
16).
Bells & Whistles (Konami) - Fully working original.
Bonanza Bros (Sega) - Fully working original, multiple disks, medium res
monitor required (System 24).
City Connection (Jaleco) - Has some jailbar problems, but included is Jamma
adapter - not sure if it is original.
Congo Bongo (Sega) - Original, bought working, but untested - no obvious
physical flaws (non-Jamma).
Dynamite Dux (Sega) - Fully working original.
Escape From The Planet Of The Robot Monsters (Atari) - Fully working
original with two excellent 1989 hall effect sticks, and poor CP + manual.
Frogger - Original, bought working, but untested - no obvious physical flaws
(non-Jamma).
Gaplus (Namco) - Fully working original (non-Jamma).
Ghosts 'N Goblins (Capcom) - Fully working original, with Jamma adapter.
Klax (Atari) - Fully working original.
Mag Max (Nichibutsu) - Fully working original, with Jamma adapter.
Mercs (Capcom) - Fully working topboard, A-board has jailbar issues.
Midnight Resistance (Data East) - Fully working original with two Data East
rotary sticks.
Moon Patrol (Irem) - Fully working original, with Jamma adapter.
Mr. Do! (Universal) - Fully working original, with Jamma adapter.
Mr Driller G (Namco) - Fully working original.
Phoenix (Centuri) - Has jailbar issues (non-Jamma)
Prop Cycle (Namco) - Spare PCB set, will go with the machine unless any
other interest.
Q*Bert (Gottlieb) - Original, bought working, but untested - no obvious
physical flaws (non-Jamma).
Ridge Racer (Namco) - Original, bought working, but untested - no obvious
physical flaws, in cage (non-Jamma).
Ridge Racer 2 (Namco) - Original, bought working, but untested - no obvious
physical flaws, in cage (non-Jamma).
Rage Racer (Namco) - Original, bought working, but untested - no obvious
physical flaws, in cage (non-Jamma).
Roadblasters (Atari) - Cockpit PCB, Jamma, but not yest tested (can do so
before selling!)
Rolling Thunder (Namco) - Fully working original.
Rush 'N Attack (Konami) - Fully working original, with Jamma adapter.
Rygar (Technos) - Fully working original, with Jamma adapter.
Salamander 2 (Konami) - Fully working original.
Shadow Dancer (Sega) - Fully working original.
Shinobi (Sega) - Fully working original, no suicide battery (System 16).
Strikers 1945 (Psikyo) - Fully working original.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 : Turtles in Time (Konami) - Fully working
original.
Tetris (Atari) - Fully working original.

DVD Collection:
Coming to America (UK)
Don't Look Now (USA)
Event Horizon (UK)
Exorcist, The (UK)
Face Off (UK)
For Love or Money (USA)
From Dusk till Dawn (UK)
Fugative, The (UK)
Jeepers Creepers 2 (USA)
Michael Jackson - Number Ones (USA)
Monsters Inc. (UK)
Night of the Living Dead (UK)
Others, The (USA)
Predator (Special Edition) (UK)
Pride and Prejudice (UK)
Shawshank Redemption (UK)
Shrek (UK)
Small Soldiers (UK)
Star Trek : First Contact (USA)
Terminator 2 'Ultimate Edition' (UK)
Tomb Raider (USA)
Transformers 'Complete Series 1' (USA)
Transformers 'Complete Series 2, Part 1' (USA)
Transformers 'Complete Series 2, Part 2' (USA)
Transformers 'Complete Series 3, Part 1' (USA)
Transformers 'Complete Series 3, Part 2 & Series 4' (USA)
Tron (USA)
UHF (USA)

Doctor Who DVD Collection:
Dalek Movies Set (UK)
Doctor Who : The Movie (UK)

Please reply to my email with offers!
Cheers,
Paul

"Paul Cawley" <paul.cawley@clara.co.uk> writes:
> Guys,
> With a new baby on the way, and a fair amount of debt we could do without, I
> am looking to sell a load of my videogame collection

This is your personal collection? Are you for real? If so, I think you are
about to experience some major withdrawal symptoms.

At least keep the gameboy -- even with a kid you can sneak it around on the
tube or whatever.

--
Cheers, The Rhythm is around me,
The Rhythm has control.