Rumour: Zelda gets a new name?

Last response: in Video Games
January 3, 2005 3:23:51 PM

Rumour: Zelda gets a new name?
By Kalpatron - Jan 3rd 2005 11:54
----

OK ladies and gentleman! We have the full name of the new Zelda game.

It is being reported by several sites that the official name of the new
Zelda game for the GameCube is. "The Legend of Zelda: Gates of the Realm".
Yup! That's all. Stay tuned as we try and get a confirmation from Nintendo.
The company might give new details in the next few days.

Source: The Magic-box

More about : rumour zelda

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 10:48:43 PM

Sweet! I've been waiting for a name for more than a year...
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 4:23:00 PM

Ice Wipe Inc. wrote:
> Rumour: Zelda gets a new name?
> By Kalpatron - Jan 3rd 2005 11:54
> ----
>
> OK ladies and gentleman! We have the full name of the new Zelda game.
>
> It is being reported by several sites that the official name of the new
> Zelda game for the GameCube is. "The Legend of Zelda: Gates of the Realm".
> Yup! That's all. Stay tuned as we try and get a confirmation from Nintendo.
> The company might give new details in the next few days.
>

> Source: The Magic-box

*if* that is the name, it's has a very nice ring to it, and a little
Lord of the Rings feel (which is good)
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 4:54:34 PM

I've also heard "Legend of Zelda: The Reins of Sorrow" and "Legend of
Zelda: The Ride of Melancholy"
!