V60i Security Code

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm a previous ATT customer. I just purchased a V60i on eBay and don't have
the Security Code to get it connected to the network. It's not the usual
000000, or anything else I can think of. Is there a way for me to clear the
Security Code back to all zeros?

The only way to do that is to get the current security code and set a
new code back to the default 000000.

Buy a data cable and download the Motorola Service Software (Victor GSM) off
the net and it will read the current security code.