Anyone else Pissed because of the new PS2 slimline console?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
a new spot!

-Sammy

"Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Sammy "The Bull" Gravano wrote:
> > I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have
> to find
> > a new spot!
>
> Why hide them?

He doesn't want others to see he uses size extra small

"Sammy "The Bull" Gravano" <Sammy@witnessprotection.gov> wrote in message
> I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to
find
> a new spot!
>
> -Sammy

You know... prolonged exposure to heat destroys condoms. Unless you never
play your PS2, you might want to try your sock drawer.

--
Bill Cable
Steeler Fan and Star Wars Collector

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

>I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
>a new spot!
>
>-Sammy

Why don't you do what your dad does? Put them on your cock and hide
em up your little brother's ass!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

> Sammy "The Bull" Gravano wrote:
>> I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have
> to find
>> a new spot!
>
> Why hide them? Leave them in a drawer in the bathroom like everyone
> else...

In the bathroom like everybody else? I thought everybody keeps them in a
drawer next to your bed.

"Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

>> Sammy "The Bull" Gravano wrote:
>>> I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have
>> to find
>>> a new spot!
>>
>> Why hide them? Leave them in a drawer in the bathroom like everyone
>> else...
>
> In the bathroom like everybody else? I thought everybody keeps them in a
> drawer next to your bed.

Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying, "Hold
on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of that
John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.

In article <KeKdnTjvy6QSbkTcRVn-1A@comcast.com>,
Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...

>"Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

>>> to find
>>>
>>> Why hide them? Leave them in a drawer in the bathroom like everyone
>>> else...
>>
>> In the bathroom like everybody else? I thought everybody keeps them in a
>> drawer next to your bed.
>>

>Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying, "Hold
>on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of that
>John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.

What was that movie called? That was hilarious with him running around in the
dark with his dick glowing.

In article <7DkCd.7804$Me4.6652@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
Sammy@witnessprotection.gov says...

>I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
>a new spot!
>
>-Sammy

Do like I do and hide them in your sisters panty drawer.

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> In article <KeKdnTjvy6QSbkTcRVn-1A@comcast.com>,
> Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...
>>

>>"Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

>>> In the bathroom like everybody else? I thought everybody keeps them in
>>> drawer next to your bed.
>>>

>>Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying,
>>"Hold
>>on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of that
>>John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.
>>

> What was that movie called? That was hilarious with him running around in
> the
> dark with his dick glowing.

Skin Deep.

"Union Kane" <vnion_kane_03_nospam@telvs.net> wrote in message

> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>> In article <KeKdnTjvy6QSbkTcRVn-1A@comcast.com>,
>> Estoscacahvates@comcast.netdeeznvts says...
>>>

>>>"Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

>>>Only the people who vse them. Can yov imagine getting vp and saying,
>>>"Hold
>>>on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of that
>>>John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.
>>>

>> What was that movie called? That was hilariovs with him rvnning arovnd in
>> the
>> dark with his dick glowing.
>

> Skin Deep.

What was the bvff chick's name in the movie? I think she was on ESPN back
in the day.

Relic

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Sammy "The Bull" Gravano wrote:
> I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
> a new spot!
>
> -Sammy

Just use 'em for balloons, 'cause I don't think you
got any other use for 'em ^_<

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <7DkCd.7804$Me4.6652@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
Sammy@witnessprotection.gov says...
> I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
> a new spot!
>
> -Sammy

try your arse, nope, wait... that's where the used ones stay.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

> Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying,
> "Hold on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of
> that John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.

How many times did you beat off to that one, lover?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:34:36 -0500, "Sammy \"The Bull\" Gravano"
<Sammy@witnessprotection.gov> thought hard and said:

>I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
>a new spot!
>
>-Sammy

Only the Japanese would make something SMALLER... ahahaha!

....That was uncalled for.
--
-Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 16 A.A. #2035
Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On 3 Jan 2005 16:19:00 -0800, "Willie D" <williedynomite@hotmail.com> spewed
forth these words of wisdom:

>If he had an XBOX, he could hide them in the memory card slots in the
>controller :)

Yeah, that's probably a large enough space to hold a "lifetime supply" for the
original poster. ;-)

Galley

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote

>> In the bathroom like everybody else? I thought everybody keeps them
> in a
>> drawer next to your bed.

> No drawers in the bedroom... house rule! :^)

What? Do you live in a halfway house?

"Daniel Kolle" <DKolle@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:34:36 -0500, "Sammy \"The Bull\" Gravano"
> <Sammy@witnessprotection.gov> thought hard and said:
>
>>I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to
>>find
>>a new spot!
>>
>>-Sammy
>
> Only the Japanese would make something SMALLER... ahahaha!
>
> ...That was uncalled for.

Did you mean "uncalled for" or unclear?

Galley wrote:
> On 3 Jan 2005 16:19:00 -0800, "Willie D" <williedynomite@hotmail.com>
> spewed forth these words of wisdom:
>
>> If he had an XBOX, he could hide them in the memory card slots in the
>> controller :)
>
> Yeah, that's probably a large enough space to hold a "lifetime
> supply" for the original poster. ;-)

a "lifetime supply"... of one.

---

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote
>
>> Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying,
>> "Hold on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of
>> that John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.
>
> How many times did you beat off to that one, lover?

Foolish virgin. Stop stalking me. I am not interested.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

>>> Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying,
>>> "Hold on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me
>>> of that John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.
>>
>> How many times did you beat off to that one, lover?
>
> Foolish virgin. Stop stalking me. I am not interested.

Sorry, I didn't realize you'd wilt so quickly, bitch boy. Guess you just
weren't up to the challenge and you're copping out.

Another one bites the dust.

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

>>> How many times did you beat off to that one, lover?
>>
>> Foolish virgin. Stop stalking me. I am not interested.
>
> Sorry, I didn't realize you'd wilt so quickly, bitch boy. Guess you just
> weren't up to the challenge and you're copping out.

He said quit stalking, he's not interested.

"Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net> wrote in message
> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

>>> Foolish virgin. Stop stalking me. I am not interested.
>>
>> Sorry, I didn't realize you'd wilt so quickly, bitch boy. Guess you just
>> weren't up to the challenge and you're copping out.
>
> He said quit stalking, he's not interested.

Quit stalking me! lol. Fool.

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

> "Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net> wrote in message
>> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

>>> Sorry, I didn't realize you'd wilt so quickly, bitch boy. Guess you
>>> just weren't up to the challenge and you're copping out.
>>
>> He said quit stalking, he's not interested.
>
> Quit stalking me! lol. Fool.

You first. <g>

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 07:57:56 -0800, "Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net>
wrote:

>He said quit stalking, he's not interested.

A lame excuse, he probably can't keep his staff excited for more than
10 seconds.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net> wrote

>> Quit stalking me! lol. Fool.
>
> You first. <g>

ok