Anyone else Pissed because of the new PS2 slimline console?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
a new spot!

-Sammy
29 answers Last reply
More about anyone pissed slimline console
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    > Sammy "The Bull" Gravano wrote:
    > > I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have
    > to find
    > > a new spot!
    >
    > Why hide them?

    He doesn't want others to see he uses size extra small
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Sammy "The Bull" Gravano" <Sammy@witnessprotection.gov> wrote in message
    > I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to
    find
    > a new spot!
    >
    > -Sammy

    You know... prolonged exposure to heat destroys condoms. Unless you never
    play your PS2, you might want to try your sock drawer.

    --
    Bill Cable
    Steeler Fan and Star Wars Collector

    >I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
    >a new spot!
    >
    >-Sammy

    Why don't you do what your dad does? Put them on your cock and hide
    em up your little brother's ass!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > Sammy "The Bull" Gravano wrote:
    >> I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have
    > to find
    >> a new spot!
    >
    > Why hide them? Leave them in a drawer in the bathroom like everyone
    > else...

    In the bathroom like everybody else? I thought everybody keeps them in a
    drawer next to your bed.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

    >> Sammy "The Bull" Gravano wrote:
    >>> I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have
    >> to find
    >>> a new spot!
    >>
    >> Why hide them? Leave them in a drawer in the bathroom like everyone
    >> else...
    >
    > In the bathroom like everybody else? I thought everybody keeps them in a
    > drawer next to your bed.

    Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying, "Hold
    on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of that
    John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <KeKdnTjvy6QSbkTcRVn-1A@comcast.com>,
    Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...

    >"Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

    >>> to find
    >>>
    >>> Why hide them? Leave them in a drawer in the bathroom like everyone
    >>> else...
    >>
    >> In the bathroom like everybody else? I thought everybody keeps them in a
    >> drawer next to your bed.
    >>

    >Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying, "Hold
    >on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of that
    >John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.

    What was that movie called? That was hilarious with him running around in the
    dark with his dick glowing.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <7DkCd.7804$Me4.6652@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
    Sammy@witnessprotection.gov says...

    >I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
    >a new spot!
    >
    >-Sammy

    Do like I do and hide them in your sisters panty drawer.
  8. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > In article <KeKdnTjvy6QSbkTcRVn-1A@comcast.com>,
    > Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...
    >>

    >>"Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

    >>> In the bathroom like everybody else? I thought everybody keeps them in
    >>> drawer next to your bed.
    >>>

    >>Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying,
    >>"Hold
    >>on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of that
    >>John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.
    >>

    > What was that movie called? That was hilarious with him running around in
    > the
    > dark with his dick glowing.

    Skin Deep.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Union Kane" <vnion_kane_03_nospam@telvs.net> wrote in message

    > "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> In article <KeKdnTjvy6QSbkTcRVn-1A@comcast.com>,
    >> Estoscacahvates@comcast.netdeeznvts says...
    >>>

    >>>"Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

    >>>Only the people who vse them. Can yov imagine getting vp and saying,
    >>>"Hold
    >>>on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of that
    >>>John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.
    >>>

    >> What was that movie called? That was hilariovs with him rvnning arovnd in
    >> the
    >> dark with his dick glowing.
    >

    > Skin Deep.

    What was the bvff chick's name in the movie? I think she was on ESPN back
    in the day.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Sammy "The Bull" Gravano wrote:
    > I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
    > a new spot!
    >
    > -Sammy

    Just use 'em for balloons, 'cause I don't think you
    got any other use for 'em ^_<
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <7DkCd.7804$Me4.6652@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
    Sammy@witnessprotection.gov says...
    > I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
    > a new spot!
    >
    > -Sammy

    try your arse, nope, wait... that's where the used ones stay.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

    > Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying,
    > "Hold on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of
    > that John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.

    How many times did you beat off to that one, lover?
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:34:36 -0500, "Sammy \"The Bull\" Gravano"
    <Sammy@witnessprotection.gov> thought hard and said:

    >I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to find
    >a new spot!
    >
    >-Sammy

    Only the Japanese would make something SMALLER... ahahaha!

    ....That was uncalled for.
    --
    -Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 16 A.A. #2035
    Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods.

    On 3 Jan 2005 16:19:00 -0800, "Willie D" <williedynomite@hotmail.com> spewed
    forth these words of wisdom:

    >If he had an XBOX, he could hide them in the memory card slots in the
    >controller :-)

    Yeah, that's probably a large enough space to hold a "lifetime supply" for the
    original poster. ;-)

    Galley
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote

    >> In the bathroom like everybody else? I thought everybody keeps them
    > in a
    >> drawer next to your bed.

    > No drawers in the bedroom... house rule! :^)

    What? Do you live in a halfway house?
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Daniel Kolle" <DKolle@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:34:36 -0500, "Sammy \"The Bull\" Gravano"
    > <Sammy@witnessprotection.gov> thought hard and said:
    >
    >>I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have to
    >>find
    >>a new spot!
    >>
    >>-Sammy
    >
    > Only the Japanese would make something SMALLER... ahahaha!
    >
    > ...That was uncalled for.

    Did you mean "uncalled for" or unclear?
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Galley wrote:
    > On 3 Jan 2005 16:19:00 -0800, "Willie D" <williedynomite@hotmail.com>
    > spewed forth these words of wisdom:
    >
    >> If he had an XBOX, he could hide them in the memory card slots in the
    >> controller :-)
    >
    > Yeah, that's probably a large enough space to hold a "lifetime
    > supply" for the original poster. ;-)

    a "lifetime supply"... of one.

    ---
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote
    >
    >> Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying,
    >> "Hold on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me of
    >> that John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.
    >
    > How many times did you beat off to that one, lover?

    Foolish virgin. Stop stalking me. I am not interested.
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

    >>> Only the people who use them. Can you imagine getting up and saying,
    >>> "Hold on, I have to go to the bathroom for a second". That reminds me
    >>> of that John Ritter movie with the glow-in-the-dark condoms.
    >>
    >> How many times did you beat off to that one, lover?
    >
    > Foolish virgin. Stop stalking me. I am not interested.

    Sorry, I didn't realize you'd wilt so quickly, bitch boy. Guess you just
    weren't up to the challenge and you're copping out.

    Another one bites the dust.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

    >>> How many times did you beat off to that one, lover?
    >>
    >> Foolish virgin. Stop stalking me. I am not interested.
    >
    > Sorry, I didn't realize you'd wilt so quickly, bitch boy. Guess you just
    > weren't up to the challenge and you're copping out.

    He said quit stalking, he's not interested.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net> wrote in message
    > "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

    >>> Foolish virgin. Stop stalking me. I am not interested.
    >>
    >> Sorry, I didn't realize you'd wilt so quickly, bitch boy. Guess you just
    >> weren't up to the challenge and you're copping out.
    >
    > He said quit stalking, he's not interested.

    Quit stalking me! lol. Fool.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > "Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net> wrote in message
    >> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

    >>> Sorry, I didn't realize you'd wilt so quickly, bitch boy. Guess you
    >>> just weren't up to the challenge and you're copping out.
    >>
    >> He said quit stalking, he's not interested.
    >
    > Quit stalking me! lol. Fool.

    You first. <g>
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 07:57:56 -0800, "Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net>
    wrote:

    >He said quit stalking, he's not interested.

    A lame excuse, he probably can't keep his staff excited for more than
    10 seconds.
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net> wrote

    >> Quit stalking me! lol. Fool.
    >
    > You first. <g>

    ok
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Impmon" <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 07:57:56 -0800, "Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>He said quit stalking, he's not interested.
    >
    > A lame excuse, he probably can't keep his staff excited for more than
    > 10 seconds.

    10 seconds longer than Impotentmon.

    > --
    > To reply, replace digi.mon with phreaker.net
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    wrote in message
    > I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I
    cannot... have to find
    > a new spot!
    >
    > -Sammy

    Has anyone else thought about the irony of a twelve year
    old, who hides the condoms that he'll never use inside his
    PS; calling himself "Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano?"
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 02:39:55 GMT, "Robin" <robinandtami@nospam.com>
    wrote:

    >Has anyone else thought about the irony of a twelve year
    >old, who hides the condoms that he'll never use inside his
    >PS; calling himself "Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano?"

    Never knew any 12 year old with bull sized dick. never knew of any
    adult with that size either!
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Jordan wrote:
    > Sammy "The Bull" Gravano wrote:
    > > I used to hide condoms in the expansion bay... now I cannot... have
    > to find
    > > a new spot!
    >
    > Why hide them? Leave them in a drawer in the bathroom like everyone
    > else...

    I don't know anyone who keeps condoms in the bathroom, but then i don't
    check or ask either

    STRATEGY

    > - Jordan
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    els_worth@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I was unhappy that they removed the firewire port on the new PS2.

    Thinking back, I'm kinda pissed that Sony is advertising it as "More
    Capable". Since it's lacking a HD port it's, in fact, LESS capable. It
    can't run FFXI and it can't run the Linux pack. So it's just more lies
    from Sony marketing.

    - Jordan

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games