Looking for mid-tower/small full tower

LOTG

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
Hey I am planning a new build and I need suggestions for good cases.

Basically i have $100 to $200 (AUS) to spend and I want something that looks good and has good cooling and build quality but isn't huge or heavy... I am a real fan of Alien-ware cases, so something with a similar style would interest me. So far I have considered...

CM 690 II Advanced - This I like because its cheap and highly-reviewed/recommended but looks too plain
NZXT Phantom - This one looks great I think but seems a bit big (full tower) and will have to be shipped in as no store in my area carry it
CM HAF 922 - Good size and airflow but looks ugly IMHO
Corsair 600T White - Looks great but seems have very poor airflow

Anyone have any of these? What do you think and anyone got anything else interesting.

rambaye

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2011

My order preference:

1- Phantom
2- 690 II Advance
3- HAF 922
4- 600T White

LOTG

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011

adalott

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
This is an excellent case with USB 3 from an Australia store (in fact, I buy from them all the time.) http://www.scorptec.com.au/computer/42416-rv02b-ew-usb3

It will hold an SLI setup easily, plus it is of quality construction (yes the other cases mentioned are quality, espcecially the 600T, I got to review one of those. But the RV02 is of a particularly high standard.)

Weighs in at $199. :)

chesteracorgi

Distinguished
The 600T is a great cooling case. It's airflow is well designed and provides superior cooling to the components. You may want to mod out the top fan, a 200 mm for two 120 mm fans, for even better cooling. (I replaced it with two Xigmatek 120 mm fans with 60+ cfm @ >20 dB). For your dual GPU you may want to mount the 200 mm fan in the mesh window to blow down on the GPUs. But it is a great case with superior cooling.