Solved

Killer rig, what am i missing?

Last response: in Systems
August 11, 2011 9:14:09 AM

Thermaltake Level 10 GT (case)
Asus AMD Sabertooth 990fx am3+ (mobo)
AMD Bulldozer FX-8130P (cpu)
Asus Matrix GTX580 (gpu)
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB SATA 3.0 Gb-s 32 MB , Crucial 128 GB m4 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch SSD for os (hdd's)
16 GB Corsair Vengance (4x4 gb) 1600 MHz DDR3 (ram)
Coolit Systems Eco C240 CPU water cooling system (wc)
Corsair Professional Series Gold High-Performanc​e 850-Watt Power Supply CMPSU-850AX (psu)
Acer HN274H BMIIID 3D 27-Inch LED (Monitor)
Nvidia Gforce 3D vision kit

This is prebuild configuration.

Am I overlooking anything? I want the kick ass gamer/3d rig. But it has to be AMD/Nvidia compatible.

More about : killer rig missing

August 11, 2011 9:35:53 AM

Quote:
Samsung Spinpoint F3 + crucial m4 128gb > imo

should go all out nawmsayin?

Thanks! Make it so number one.
Cool name btw :whistle: 
oh look..its 4:19...gotta run.. ;) 
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
August 11, 2011 9:45:34 AM

I'd swap out the case for either the HAF X, or the HAF 932 Advance (both have USB 3.0 up front). I prefer Samsung monitors (better panels, and better customer service). Change out the WC kit with: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12368/ex-wat-164/Ek_H...
$280 Ek H30 Supreme HF 360 EN Advanced Liquid Cooling Kit (EK-KIT H3O - Supreme HF 360 EN)(when in stock)
m
l
Related resources
August 11, 2011 9:55:09 AM

IH8U said:
I'd swap out the case for either the HAF X, or the HAF 932 Advance (both have USB 3.0 up front). I prefer Samsung monitors (better panels, and better customer service). Change out the WC kit with: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12368/ex-wat-164/Ek_H...
$280 Ek H30 Supreme HF 360 EN Advanced Liquid Cooling Kit (EK-KIT H3O - Supreme HF 360 EN)(when in stock)

I'm sorry but you need to do a little more homework. No offense, but I have. The P193 has a separate compartment for the PS, the hafs don't, lower main case temp, the C 240 is a self contained unit, no headaches. And last but definitely not least the Acer 27 inch is the ONLY 27 inch 3d monitor on the market...nuff said.
m
l
August 11, 2011 10:10:11 AM

Please understand..I could care less about pretty cases or side windows or cold cathode lights, been there, done that..I just want it to rock
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
August 11, 2011 10:52:16 AM

fuzzykiss said:
I'm sorry but you need to do a little more homework. No offense, but I have. The P193 has a separate compartment for the PS, the hafs don't, lower main case temp, the C 240 is a self contained unit, no headaches. And last but definitely not least the Acer 27 inch is the ONLY 27 inch 3d monitor on the market...nuff said.

One, the seperate PSU bay is a gimmick (does nothing for overall temps), as the PSU pulls in air from within the case, and exausts it out the rear (unless your fans are pulling air in from the rear, or in an enclosed space there is NO TEMP VARIANCE). Another point good luck getting your video cards to fit in that case, especially if you plan to use the upper HDD tray.

Also Yes SAMSUNG does make 27" LED 3D screens: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

The video cards you posted are also power hogs, so that 850W aint gonna cut it (they have issues with some 1000W PSU's).
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
$300 ENERMAX MAXREVO Series EMR1350EWT 1350W ATX12V / EPS12V v2.92, v2.8 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Power Supply.

Class dismissed.

*EDIT* and if you want to do the fully enclosed WC loop, the Corsair H100 performs better, and is ~$20 cheaper. Although if you want the most from a WC loop I suggest you use what I posted earlier.
m
l
August 11, 2011 11:00:18 AM

If you want 3d gaming you need to go with a Nvidia video card, they have better 3d driver support. Also stereoscopic 3d application needs twice the GPU power. You are going to need a pretty powerful system if you want to run the newest games in 3d at max graphical settings at a high resolution and a good framerate. Might want to look at a good sli configuration or a 590. I just got the EVGA GTX 590 Classified and it can run pretty much anything I want, still haven't got Metro 2033. Just watch for a good deal. I got the evga 590 at Microcenter for $549(had a special coupon).

I agree with you IH8U. The Coolermaster HAF cases are amazing and wonderful to work with.
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
August 11, 2011 11:26:26 AM

Just thought of another point. The Antec case, has horibble airflow so yay to overheating (vid cards produce more heat than a PSU ever would, a HDD produces more in-case heat than a PSU). Do yourself a favor and choose a case that has better airflow (such as the ones I listed earlier).
m
l
August 11, 2011 6:21:38 PM

IH8U said:
One, the seperate PSU bay is a gimmick (does nothing for overall temps), as the PSU pulls in air from within the case, and exausts it out the rear (unless your fans are pulling air in from the rear, or in an enclosed space there is NO TEMP VARIANCE). Another point good luck getting your video cards to fit in that case, especially if you plan to use the upper HDD tray.

Also Yes SAMSUNG does make 27" LED 3D screens: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

The video cards you posted are also power hogs, so that 850W aint gonna cut it (they have issues with some 1000W PSU's).
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
$300 ENERMAX MAXREVO Series EMR1350EWT 1350W ATX12V / EPS12V v2.92, v2.8 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Power Supply.

Class dismissed.

*EDIT* and if you want to do the fully enclosed WC loop, the Corsair H100 performs better, and is ~$20 cheaper. Although if you want the most from a WC loop I suggest you use what I posted earlier.

well guess i was wrong about the 27 inch..as for the other things.. the case is the P193 "advanced"..bigger than the regular P193..no problem fitting any card. and yes, the lower psu compartment does help lower overall case temp, no gimmick. and i've seen 850 psu's powering TWO gtx 580's, as a matter of fact Toms hardware moderater "Tecmo34" has a picture of his system..2x580 with a 850 psu. handling one will be no problem. a 1350 watt psu? i'm not putting in 10 graphic cards..just 1, 1350 is way overkill for what i require. and the P193 has awesome airflow with plenty of fans to keep things nice and cool.
http://www.thinkcomputers.org/antec-p193-advanced-super...

Class back in session ;-)
m
l
August 11, 2011 6:34:23 PM

Swolern said:
If you want 3d gaming you need to go with a Nvidia video card, they have better 3d driver support. Also stereoscopic 3d application needs twice the GPU power. You are going to need a pretty powerful system if you want to run the newest games in 3d at max graphical settings at a high resolution and a good framerate. Might want to look at a good sli configuration or a 590. I just got the EVGA GTX 590 Classified and it can run pretty much anything I want, still haven't got Metro 2033. Just watch for a good deal. I got the evga 590 at Microcenter for $549(had a special coupon).

I agree with you IH8U. The Coolermaster HAF cases are amazing and wonderful to work with.

might wanna check benchmarks for the 580 versus the 590..580 wins
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/graphics/display/gefor...
"The GeForce GTX 580 SLI configuration offers an expectedly high level of performance. Costing about $1000, it is more expensive than the premium-class single cards such as GeForce GTX 590 and Radeon HD 6990, yet it is also generally faster than either of these products which come at a recommended price of about $700. With such price tags, the additional $300 can hardly matter much for an enthusiast who wants to have the fastest gaming computer."

at some point i will be adding the second card.
m
l

Best solution

August 11, 2011 6:58:11 PM

fuzzykiss said:
"The GeForce GTX 580 SLI configuration offers an expectedly high level of performance. Costing about $1000, it is more expensive than the premium-class single cards such as GeForce GTX 590 and Radeon HD 6990, yet it is also generally faster than either of these products which come at a recommended price of about $700. With such price tags, the additional $300 can hardly matter much for an enthusiast who wants to have the fastest gaming computer."

Its true. I run a pair of 580s. Never experienced anything like them. The GF110 scales so beautifully.

And to address any power issues: I run them both on a 1000w cougar psu alongside my 950 with no problems and AMD's processors pull considerably less power than intels nahelem chips.

Go with the 580. Choose 1000w or more to accommodate your second card later on. And sound? Its part of the gaming experience. Realtek is a joke. I bought creative's xfi titanium hd card a while ago. I'll never use onboard audio again.
August 11, 2011 7:06:25 PM

mrcirillo said:
Its true. I run a pair of 580s. Never experienced anything like them. The GF110 scales so beautifully.

And to address any power issues: I run them both on a 1000w cougar psu alongside my 950 with no problems and AMD's processors pull considerably less power than intels nahelem chips.

Go with the 580. Choose 1000w or more to accommodate your second card later on. And sound? Its part of the gaming experience. Realtek is a joke. I bought creative's xfi titanium hd card a while ago. I'll never use onboard audio again.

the xfi titanium will be added down the road...this is just what i need to get the system up and running.
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
August 11, 2011 7:09:36 PM

You mean other than the fact you chose an unreleased CPU? Well, I think you may want to consider two GTX 560 Tis instead. Sure you could say that you can add another GTX 580 latter, but those ASUS cards are big ol 3 slot cards and putting one right up against another won't do any favors for your GPU temps ^_^
m
l
August 11, 2011 7:21:22 PM

megamanx00 said:
You mean other than the fact you chose an unreleased CPU? Well, I think you may want to consider two GTX 560 Tis instead. Sure you could say that you can add another GTX 580 latter, but those ASUS cards are big ol 3 slot cards and putting one right up against another won't do any favors for your GPU temps ^_^

yes i chose an unreleased cpu which will be released in about 2 to 3 weeks..I think i can wait for the best. and the motherboard offers plenty of separation between the 2 cards. 560's? well for that i would need to downgrade my whole system..maybe go back to windows Vista while i'm at it.. :o 
m
l
August 11, 2011 7:39:33 PM

IH8U said:
I prefer Samsung monitors (better panels, and better customer service).

i prefer a panel that doesn't need customer service :na: 
m
l
August 11, 2011 9:14:42 PM

fuzzykiss said:

580 beats 590. I think not. U must be talking about 580 sli vs 590.

Don't need to check benchmarks, everyone knows 580 SLI will blow the 590 or the 6990 out of the water. Thats common knowledge. If you got $1000 just for GPU in your budget sure.... But why would you need so much, that is super overkill! And just an waste of money, unless you are running triple monitors at 1600p or 3d vision surround. If your rich as hell go for it. But if you want to come back down to earth and you asking for reasonable advice then I would go with the single most powerful card you can afford to leave yourself an sli upgrade option later on.

But anyways what I was saying u stated you wanted 3d gaming. A single 580 won't run some 3d games at max settings at a decent framerate. The 590, which is 2 580s running in sli on the same board underclocked, will.
m
l
August 11, 2011 9:25:10 PM

Swolern said:
Don't need to check benchmarks, everyone knows 580 SLI will blow the 590 or the 6990 out of the water. Thats common knowledge. If you got $1000 just for GPU in your budget sure.... But why would you need so much, that is super overkill! And just an waste of money, unless you are running triple monitors at 1600p or 3d vision surround. If your rich as hell go for it. But if you want to come back down to earth and you asking for reasonable advice then I would go with the single most powerful card you can afford to leave yourself an sli upgrade option later on.

I am future proofing..a second gpu, and a second and third monitor will be added down the road. and no, i'm not rich but I will do it right the first time and not have regrets later because i went 'cheaper'. I will save and add the rest as i can afford them,. and thats why i posted here... to hear from others and adjust the system accordingly after research. the system i plan on having now is completely different than the one i had first posted. the one i want now is far superior in every way. and has the room to grow and added to later.
and yes in the end i want to have triple monitors at 1600p and 3d vision surround.
I am planning on 3k for the initial system..everything there falls within that budget.
Alienware Beware! hehe :pt1cable: 
m
l
August 12, 2011 6:10:06 AM

Swolern said:
580 beats 590. I think not. U must be talking about 580 sli vs 590.

But anyways what I was saying u stated you wanted 3d gaming. A single 580 won't run some 3d games at max settings at a decent framerate. The 590, which is 2 580s running in sli on the same board underclocked, will.

yes, of course i'm talking SLI.
m
l
August 12, 2011 6:19:31 AM

Quote:
I would go with the 580 then and you can add a 2nd one later

2x 560ti super clocked wont ever = 2x 580's stock lol XD

i dunno..have you tried the 560's with vista?? :sol:  2 wrongs might make a right...Thats a joke son :bounce: 
m
l
a c 136 B Homebuilt system
August 12, 2011 6:27:35 AM

I will get back to you when I've seen a real life benchmark of the Bulldozer gaming
m
l
August 12, 2011 6:34:56 AM

Outlander_04 said:
I will get back to you when I've seen a real life benchmark of the Bulldozer gaming

please do..but an 8 core cpu on an 8 core capable mobo..think i'll roll with it. :) 
m
l
a c 136 B Homebuilt system
August 12, 2011 6:43:43 AM

fuzzykiss said:
please do..but an 8 core cpu on an 8 core capable mobo..think i'll roll with it. :) 

We all want BD to be a huge success and to compete well with intel , but there are things to keep in mind

The first is that games simply cant use 8 cores . When Toms tested on this they found that after 3 cores there was very little gain . Thats likely to be the case for the next several years ... longer than the life of your PC

Bulldozer might cheat that though with its architecture of cores paired in to modules . But even so I have to admire your optimism
m
l
August 12, 2011 6:49:27 AM

Outlander_04 said:
We all want BD to be a huge success and to compete well with intel , but there are things to keep in mind

The first is that games simply cant use 8 cores . When Toms tested on this they found that after 3 cores there was very little gain . Thats likely to be the case for the next several years ... longer than the life of your PC

Bulldozer might cheat that though with its architecture of cores paired in to modules . But even so I have to admire your optimism

Thanks, always and forever an AMD fan. That aside, the mobo supposedly is able to shut down unneeded cores..so..as the games become more core capable..the system can use whatever amount of cores the program can use..future proofing..I hope.. :ange: 
And with the added future aspect of 3d gaming..those unused cores might become more common sooner than you might think. ;) 
Alienware beware! :kaola: 
m
l
August 12, 2011 6:52:44 AM

fuzzykiss said:
yes, of course i'm talking SLI.

Read ur post. Next time try to write what u mean, not what other people think u mean.
m
l
August 12, 2011 6:57:38 AM

Swolern said:
Read ur post. Next time try to write what u mean, not what other people think u mean.

perhaps, you might read the post..in the very beginning..I say what the system currently is..it says Asus Matrix GTX580, it doesn't say Asus matrix gtx580x2 :heink: 
m
l
August 12, 2011 7:45:01 AM

Outlander_04 said:

The first is that games simply cant use 8 cores . When Toms tested on this they found that after 3 cores there was very little gain . Thats likely to be the case for the next several years

I mean, think about it..the majority of gamers probably have a dual core right now, as you said some games are already at 3 cores and from there...well we'll see. I suspect my system will be the drool system sooner than later. :hello: 
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
August 12, 2011 1:42:25 PM

Samsung>Acer (always has been, always will be), Samsung has better support IF you need it. Acer, good luck, you're on your own. Had TMO damage a Samsung monitor I had (shipped between Ohio, and Okinawa), called Samsung and had a replacement within 2 weeks (would have been less, if not for Mil Post Service), no shipping fees.

Issues with that retarded choice for a case, which you keep defending.
1. You have 1 intake, which is partially occluded. Meaning a huge dead zone (around the CPU, RAM, and upper vid card).
2. The front intakes are OPTIONAL (doesn't come with em, meaning you'd have to install em), have fun taking off the goofy door btw (more on this later).
3. The upper exaust fans, if anything like earlier iterations of this case are almost impossible to remove/replace.
4. There is almost no clearance between the top of the MB, and the inside of your case (good luck mounting that WC loop inside).
5. IF you put fans in the front, that goofy A$$ed door completely blocks them (either have to leave the door open, or remove it [can't because they put the power button on it])
6. Isolating your PSU with no airflow, prepare to burn a PSU up every 6 months. (saw this with previous iterations)
7. an Isolated PSU might change the internal case temp less than 2 deg F (nominal, and pointless, as good airflow negates this).
8. Price, you can get a very good case for that price or less (ie LianLi, Corsair Obsidion, HAF, or Silverstone).
9. Weight, if it's anything like it's previous iterations it's about the weight of a sherman tank.
10. Cable management, All iterations of this case are a nightmare for cable management.
11. Just because someone says it's big, doesn't mean it'll fit your cards (length, not depth).

This isn't even including your propensity to spout asinine crap about BD (I'm hoping it's good, but their track record sucks with "Big" releases. TLB anyone?). I don't see game developers using more than 4 cores (once quads become more common), as many are just doing console ports (to or from consoles) for a few more years. By then your Dream PC will be obsolete (or dead, due to overheating).

Now in your very first post it showed
Quote:
Kit means MORE THAN ONE!

Which tray do you intend to put the HDD's in? Top, or Bottom? Bottom will add more heat to the PSU (burns it out quicker, and stops what little airflow there is). Top adds loads more heat to the upper, and blocks airflow to the vid cards.

Basically you've been nerd raging on everyone who has responded to this post, basically telling me you are too self centered to take any form of criticism, however helpful it is.
m
l
August 12, 2011 2:09:04 PM

Lmao. Couldnt have said it better myself iH8U. Good luck with that rig u got going there fuzzy.
m
l
August 12, 2011 5:04:06 PM

IH8U said:
Samsung>Acer (always has been, always will be), Samsung has better support IF you need it. Acer, good luck, you're on your own. Had TMO damage a Samsung monitor I had (shipped between Ohio, and Okinawa), called Samsung and had a replacement within 2 weeks (would have been less, if not for Mil Post Service), no shipping fees.

Issues with that retarded choice for a case, which you keep defending.
1. You have 1 intake, which is partially occluded. Meaning a huge dead zone (around the CPU, RAM, and upper vid card).
2. The front intakes are OPTIONAL (doesn't come with em, meaning you'd have to install em), have fun taking off the goofy door btw (more on this later).
3. The upper exaust fans, if anything like earlier iterations of this case are almost impossible to remove/replace.
4. There is almost no clearance between the top of the MB, and the inside of your case (good luck mounting that WC loop inside).
5. IF you put fans in the front, that goofy A$$ed door completely blocks them (either have to leave the door open, or remove it [can't because they put the power button on it])
6. Isolating your PSU with no airflow, prepare to burn a PSU up every 6 months. (saw this with previous iterations)
7. an Isolated PSU might change the internal case temp less than 2 deg F (nominal, and pointless, as good airflow negates this).
8. Price, you can get a very good case for that price or less (ie LianLi, Corsair Obsidion, HAF, or Silverstone).
9. Weight, if it's anything like it's previous iterations it's about the weight of a sherman tank.
10. Cable management, All iterations of this case are a nightmare for cable management.
11. Just because someone says it's big, doesn't mean it'll fit your cards (length, not depth).

This isn't even including your propensity to spout asinine crap about BD (I'm hoping it's good, but their track record sucks with "Big" releases. TLB anyone?). I don't see game developers using more than 4 cores (once quads become more common), as many are just doing console ports (to or from consoles) for a few more years. By then your Dream PC will be obsolete (or dead, due to overheating).

Now in your very first post it showed
Quote:
Kit means MORE THAN ONE!

Which tray do you intend to put the HDD's in? Top, or Bottom? Bottom will add more heat to the PSU (burns it out quicker, and stops what little airflow there is). Top adds loads more heat to the upper, and blocks airflow to the vid cards.

Basically you've been nerd raging on everyone who has responded to this post, basically telling me you are too self centered to take any form of criticism, however helpful it is.

yes..you APPEAR to know it all.. you've used retard..nerd and what all else..that i won't even bother with.
have you even looked at the reviews..or the mobo..i doubt it..you just like to spout off and think what you say is gospel.
and no ..the KIT means glasses and the ir transmitter. sigh...know it alls.."Kit means MORE THAN ONE!"..what does that even mean?
for example..cable management? it was one of the reasons i chose the P193..pretty decent cable management, it will work well with the totally modular corsair 850 psu (which means I can upgrade psu and leave cables in place) i chose after listening and research. you just run off at the mouth. bet you play WoW too..right? Sorry, had to throw that in..
even in your own system you are using the phenom ii x6 1090T, obviously you did no research before you bought it, just saw 6 cores and thought WoW :-) that HAS to better than the 4 core..as did I...that was my first choice..after listening , checking benchmarks and such, I found out i would be better off with the 4core..but even that changed..see i don't claim to know it all.
and the only ones i "nerd rage" on are the know it all nerds, who really know nothing. I mean a 1350 wat psu?? really? talk about overheating...
just because you own it, doesn't mean its best. far from it, "more on this later"...
and again..you need to do a little more homework. I have.
and the 200mm side fan probably does nothing for the airflow right? I know you never do research but heres a review of the p193 advanced airflow..
http://www.techeta.com/2010/05/antec-p193-advanced-supe...
and those top fans that you whined about? well..actually thats where the wc fans/radiator are going..go figure..lol and YES it will fit.
i take criticism well if it IS helpful..your's has been anything but.
self centered? you should look in the mirror pal. and do your homework BEFORE getting diarrhea of the mouth.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/317708-31-killer-gami...
that was my first post..as you see i ruled out the 6 core by LISTENING to others. and you might want to see what others had to say about your velociraptor as well..
I'm glad i did my homework..you obviously didn't. you just bought what you thought was best without checking to see..i'm checking BEFORE i buy.
and when i DO get that second gpu..it will blow your 2 6950's out of the water.
your 'dream pc' is already obsolete. formula IV is am3, old school..am3+ IS the future..wherever that goes. good luck with the future with am3.

schools out for summer, you might wanna consider night classes to catch up. you're failing miserably.

On the plus side, you DO have a nice case.
m
l
August 12, 2011 6:01:07 PM

Swolern said:
If you want 3d gaming you need to go with a Nvidia video card, they have better 3d driver support.

and as for you..this was the first thing you posted..which told me you hadn't even bothered to see i DID have an Nvidia card, you just wanted to be Gilligan to the Skipper and get your 2 cents in. after that, lil' buddy..anything else you had to say pretty much got thrown out.
you like agreeing with Skipper there, thats fine, i don't mind, birds of a feather as they say. I'm good at separating the chaff from the wheat.
at least you're not as pontificating as he is..
and again..perhaps YOU should read the post
m
l
August 12, 2011 7:07:52 PM

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/317708-31-killer-gami...
my original configuration included the 6 core 1090T and the velociraptor 600 gig as well as the formula IV mobo, after listening to others take on them..I agreed there were far better choices. my system is evolving, becoming better BECAUSE I listen to what others have to say. and I thank those that have contributed to its progress thus far. its still a work in progress.
m
l
August 13, 2011 9:18:02 PM

and to show you I mean what i say..I do do the research, and after careful comparison I do believe the HAF X IS a better case overall. so there ya go. IHA8U maybe next time you could tell me whats good about yours versus whats bad about mine. I had done sound research on the P193 and it was a good choice for my needs, that doesn't mean there weren't other choices to consider, just that that was the choice for now, not that it couldn't be improved on. and you inadvertently caused me to at least check out the HAF, i was looking for more arrows to sling at you..instead I found a very nice case for my needs. again you never mentioned the benefits of your case other than it was a "nice" case, there are ALOT of nice cases out there..including the P193 advanced..and i had already done the research on the P193. you might try a different approach to your tactic other than telling me my choice was bad. all that does is make me defend why i made my choice. no communication happens, only confrontation.
m
l
August 14, 2011 7:29:41 AM

oops..changed my mind again, the level 10 gt case is cutting edge looks along with cooling thats better than an obsidian.
m
l
August 14, 2011 8:14:42 AM

don't build a system with a chip that doesn't exist yet, its performance is all speculation
m
l
August 14, 2011 12:30:19 PM

Corsair D800 for a case? you will run out of stuff to put in it before you run out of space..
Its big, its bitchin, its got compartments, it has a window, its big.. its lovely. Alot of people love this case and will recommend it.
m
l
August 14, 2011 5:16:03 PM

Confusedracoon said:
Corsair D800 for a case? you will run out of stuff to put in it before you run out of space..
Its big, its bitchin, its got compartments, it has a window, its big.. its lovely. Alot of people love this case and will recommend it.

yeah, call me weird but the thermaltake Level 10 GT, it just has that look..it screams "YA gotta have me!!" and I think I do..lol
m
l
August 14, 2011 5:18:09 PM

Quote:
Actually, the AM3+ is backwards compatible so the system is being built with working processors and not imaginary things that aren't coming out for another whole MONTH, atleast wait to post comments on this cpu 6months before it releases, 1 month is just silly and too far away to know for sure.

LOL!
It's 4:19..got a minute? :hello: 
the new case..whatcha thinks?
its da chit, nawmsayin?
http://www.pureoverclock.com/article1328.html
actually i have IH8U to thank for getting me to check other cases..I like this one much more than the P193. Its design is definitely outside of the typical "box" shape like most cases including the P193 and HAF are, and it runs cooler than anything else I've checked thus far, including the P193, the HAF AND the obsidian. I could see this case modded really cool def-con style. the inside matches the mobo's black and green theme perfectly. I really like that. even the side fan has levelers to direct air flow exactly where you want it..how 'cool' is that?..pardon the pun..lol :pt1cable: 
I'm in love :love: 
My thanks to IH8U.. :non:  is that a bird?
Alienware Beware! :sol: 
m
l
August 24, 2011 4:06:10 AM

Best answer selected by Fuzzykiss.
m
l
!