P8h67-m bios help.

basickefatude

Honorable
Jul 23, 2012
Hey guys,

Current issue is my p8h67-m mobo bios doesn't load when i turn on comp.
Everything runs fine, there are no beeps, nothing is flashing (no led lights) on mobo.
Only thing thats on is standby (which is fine for pawer saving)
No signal for ram led.

Boots up straight into windows skipping bios options?

Dunno whats up with it but if anyone could help would be awesome. Cheers.

satyamdubey

Distinguished

Your BIOS loads fine. there is a setting which can hold the bios options screen for some time before starting to load windows. the setting is in seconds and probably its set very low.

Hold down delete key after powering up the pc (do this almost instantly after pushing the power button) and you'll get into BIOS
:)
good luck
- Satyam

basickefatude

Honorable
Jul 23, 2012
held it down, didnt work, nothing loaded, and didnt go into win 7.

also just to mentioned, u know when you turn on pc, and it shows all the writing then bios, then goes black and loads win 7, it skips all of it, you dont see it. Just goes straight into win 7 after like, 10 seconds (running on ssd)

basickefatude

Honorable
Jul 23, 2012
also it was working fine then audio blew out the bios wouldnt load (but during this time windows would) then it didnt work at all. Then updated bios loads into windows but still not bios screen

satyamdubey

Distinguished
strange...I'll read up on this and get back but we need more knowledgeable people here...your board must be having the uEFI BIOS which can be updated through windows. I think .exe formats are available. could you try downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version like two versions back and see if that works??