Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
January 6, 2005 6:16:40 PM

Is there a power supply for the gcn that is suitable to plug into a
12v/10A car power supply? I've got a dvd player in my car that has AV
in, gcn on the move would be sooooooo cool.

I've got a US cube & A UK car if that makes any difference.

More about : gamecube car power adapter

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
January 6, 2005 7:57:46 PM

Vitani schrieb:
> Is there a power supply for the gcn that is suitable to plug into a
> 12v/10A car power supply? I've got a dvd player in my car that has AV
> in, gcn on the move would be sooooooo cool.

The gamecube needs 12V/3.25A. But I don't think it works directly with
the unregulated and noisy car power supply. You need a DC-DC converter
that is able to filter the voltage and provide clean and stable 12V.

> I've got a US cube & A UK car if that makes any difference.

Doesn't really matter.

Jan