Gamecube Car Power Adapter

Is there a power supply for the gcn that is suitable to plug into a
12v/10A car power supply? I've got a dvd player in my car that has AV
in, gcn on the move would be sooooooo cool.

I've got a US cube & A UK car if that makes any difference.
1 answer Last reply
More about gamecube power adapter
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Vitani schrieb:
    > Is there a power supply for the gcn that is suitable to plug into a
    > 12v/10A car power supply? I've got a dvd player in my car that has AV
    > in, gcn on the move would be sooooooo cool.

    The gamecube needs 12V/3.25A. But I don't think it works directly with
    the unregulated and noisy car power supply. You need a DC-DC converter
    that is able to filter the voltage and provide clean and stable 12V.

    > I've got a US cube & A UK car if that makes any difference.

    Doesn't really matter.

    Jan

Console Gaming Power Supplies Power Adapter Gamecube Video Games