MSI 560GTX-ti twin frozr II Need a full cover water block!

Jiveturkey

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
Hello,

I need some help I recently bought a MSI 560GTX-ti twin frozr II and an EK water block to fit a 560GTX. It was only when I went to fit it I realise it didn't fit. I then searched some forums and discovered MSI use a custom PCB on there 560...blah. Does anyone know of any full water blocks to fit the MSI 560? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

limpman

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2006

i don't know why you buy twin frozr if you are going to use water block twin frozr is already cooler then most of market card.found msi forum said it is reference design.
http://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=146101.

lol. you should go buy the cards with with reference design (both cooler and pcb) if you want to use water block. the problem is with custom design card from board partners is they may also re-design the PCB to their needs hence some standard water block will not match the custom PCB design. btw twin froz II already an amazing cooler so i think you should settled up with it.

Jiveturkey

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
Thanks for the response, yeah I would have bought both reference if i had known one was custom ordered the gfx card a bit fast like not thinking. I realise the gfx card has decent cooling anyway so i'm happy to leave that with its stock cooling and am probably going to cool my motherboard with my cpu instead.........only thing is the mobo I bought off a friend cheap happens to be one which I cant find any water blocks for either, lol just my luck. If anyone knows of any that fit a Gigabyte MA790XT-UD4P I would be very pleased if you could share that info with me.
Thanks