Goldeneye 2

Awesome game. Don't listen to the reviews. This game is
probably the best "Bond" to date.
1 answer Last reply
More about goldeneye
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "menu boy" <ilmobixSPAMIT@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Awesome game. Don't listen to the reviews. This game is
    > probably the best "Bond" to date.

    I did, rented it and found the reviews to be spot on. Not actually finished
    properly, too many mistakes here and there and bad AI. Thought it be just
    one version of the game so rented it again to check on another console but
    same problem. Ea will have to find a better development team to do a bond
    game, this one is okay, it's playable but it really does have some faults on
    the matter.

    Trust me, rent this game before buying. Even after reading reviews. It's
    done badly here with UK games mags.

    --
    Skipai

Console Gaming Reviews Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games