deanefs

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
Hi everyone , I am at a loss as to what to do
I just built a new comp and I don't have a keyboard that will work when the system goes to sleep..... I can't wake it up
First I enabled USB keyboard in bios and any key
Parts are
MSI Big Bang Marshal I am running 2 GTX 580's, 1000w psu, 16 gigs of corsair ram (1033) ,SSD-120 sata lll ,logitech keyboard and mouse

Now normally when it boots it's ok but when it sleeps I have to shut it off manually then it says press enter to boot normally but the keyboard doesn't work so I am at a loss. I have updated the bios, tried USB and ps2 keyboards with no luck if anyone has any ideas please help thanks.

deanefs

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
I have the logitech m/k combo wireless and a reg USB kb but only one ps/2 plug on mb
Now I have another problem when it boots I get one beep from mb and nothing happens , I can wait a couple of min. and when I press the power button it goes off as if it was going through the bios(normally have to wait a quite few sec befor it powers down)
Does anybody have any ideas
Everything is all new
2600k i7

deanefs

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011

ACPI is set at 2.0 sleep is set at s3 still no keyboard in the bios only when I get the restore the last session .... as long as it counts down I am ok but sometimes it does not give me that option

Have any Ideas ? thanks