Lost headphone jack right audio channel (Case Rosewill Challenger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QSilver

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2011
Hi guys,

Earlier this week I notice when I am using my headsets through the front panel audio jack, I have lost the right audio.

The case I have is the Rosewill Challenger.

It started several months ago when the right audio would not work for sometimes, but then it works for a while so I ignored it... but now the right channel is completely gone.

The back panel audio jack is working fine.

I am wondering if there is anything I should check, or how should I go about fixing it (may be some place to get replacement parts?)

Thank you very much!

Solution
Go thru the Mobo Manual and check the wiring for the FPA. Also check and see if everything is fine from the Mobo by plugging it into the Mobo's Audio Out Socket.
When the headphones are in the Front Panel try to reverse the stereo in your audio player, check to see if the wire to the headphones is not damaged in anyway.
Go thru the Mobo Manual and check the wiring for the FPA. Also check and see if everything is fine from the Mobo by plugging it into the Mobo's Audio Out Socket.
When the headphones are in the Front Panel try to reverse the stereo in your audio player, check to see if the wire to the headphones is not damaged in anyway.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.