Sign in with
Your question

1500$ PC - Last days checkings for order.

Last response: in Systems
August 12, 2011 2:35:30 AM

Hello Guys, I would like, after 2 wonderful weeks around here, to start ordering my stuff.But first we need the last review, right?

Approximate Purchase Date: 1 week or so.(Shipping times varry from stock valability)

Budget Range: 1000$ or so.(4000 Lei)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, HD Video Watching, Browsing

Parts Not Required: Peripherals(keyboard,monitor, etc) Only hardware is needed.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: eMag.ro - Translated 99,9% with Googleâ„¢.Strongly recommanded, prices from US to EU(RO) differ alot.

Country of Origin: Europe, Romania, Bucharest

Parts Preferences: I am quite fond of the nVidia video cards that I've used in the past.

Overclocking: Yes

SLI or Crossfire: Yes

Monitor Resolution: 1600x900(Planning on changing to a 1900x1200 - Not in the 1500$ budget)

Additional Comments: I don't have alot of experience with building PCs.(Virtually 0, but I think I've gathered a fair knowledge while browsing here.)

So far I have 2 versions, I would like you guys.To help me, with arguments choose a better one.

Version 1, lower video cards, expensive rest.

Version 2, higher video cards, lower rest.

My questions:
Obviously 500 more Leis is not taken lightly(roughly 130$), is it "at the end of the day" worth it?
Will I be ok with the 650W power supply? Considering its a SLI.
Any better parts for cheaper prices?(emag only - may appear cheaper on newegg or other sites, EU and US prices differ alot)

Thanks alot for all the help guys, I wouldn't have this 2 lists right now if it wasn't for the dedicated people around here.
Much love,
Alex.
!