Usb joystick right analog doing same as buttons

Hello,
I have "SPEED LINK" us joystick, and my joystick configuration somehow goes wrong, and now right analog stick doing same as 1,2,3 and 4 buttons (right side buttons)
7 answers Last reply
More about joystick analog buttons
  1. Have you tried to reconfigure the joystick with the Windows Game Controller option?
  2. Yes, and it didn't work, when I try to configure right analog, they just sikped, because when u try to configure, u need to use controller, not mouse, so when I move right analog stick, program think that I push controller button.
  3. So its possible to do something?
  4. Can you try another joystick? Just to see if this one has something blown inside it.
  5. I don't have another joystick, but I know that it don't have nothing wrong inside, because I ruined it with fifa12 and some how they change option of my joystick
    Yea it sound stupid but that what happened to him
  6. "It don't have nothing wrong inside"..... that made me laugh, it's been a while since I heard that kind of lingo, especially double negatives.:)
    Anyways, it doesn't sound stupid, 'cos it's electronics and it screws up without much reason...:)
    Ok can you try that joystick in some other rig?
  7. alyoshka said:
    "It don't have nothing wrong inside"..... that made me laugh, it's been a while since I heard that kind of lingo, especially double negatives.:)
    Anyways, it doesn't sound stupid, 'cos it's electronics and it screws up without much reason...:)
    Ok can you try that joystick in some other rig?

Just accept that you don't have a solution when you don't have one....
Ask a new question

Read More

Joystick Configuration Speed-Link USB Components