Sign in with
Your question

Usb joystick right analog doing same as buttons

Last response: in Components
November 10, 2011 6:10:02 AM

Hello,
I have "SPEED LINK" us joystick, and my joystick configuration somehow goes wrong, and now right analog stick doing same as 1,2,3 and 4 buttons (right side buttons)
November 10, 2011 12:19:14 PM

Have you tried to reconfigure the joystick with the Windows Game Controller option?
November 11, 2011 8:44:52 AM

Yes, and it didn't work, when I try to configure right analog, they just sikped, because when u try to configure, u need to use controller, not mouse, so when I move right analog stick, program think that I push controller button.
November 12, 2011 9:16:38 AM

So its possible to do something?
November 12, 2011 9:47:04 AM

Can you try another joystick? Just to see if this one has something blown inside it.
November 13, 2011 9:03:39 PM

I don't have another joystick, but I know that it don't have nothing wrong inside, because I ruined it with fifa12 and some how they change option of my joystick
Yea it sound stupid but that what happened to him
November 14, 2011 2:53:33 AM

"It don't have nothing wrong inside"..... that made me laugh, it's been a while since I heard that kind of lingo, especially double negatives.:) 
Anyways, it doesn't sound stupid, 'cos it's electronics and it screws up without much reason...:) 
Ok can you try that joystick in some other rig?
June 2, 2012 1:46:33 PM

alyoshka said:
"It don't have nothing wrong inside"..... that made me laugh, it's been a while since I heard that kind of lingo, especially double negatives.:) 
Anyways, it doesn't sound stupid, 'cos it's electronics and it screws up without much reason...:) 
Ok can you try that joystick in some other rig?

Just accept that you don't have a solution when you don't have one....
!