HELP !!! Any Expert GAme Players That Can Help With An Old..

Would this be the right forum to ask for help with a gamne I am currently stuck in...

Hopefully it is and the game is Pac Man World 2.. We are almost finished, we are at the Ghost Bayou stage and there is a maze, a raised path, that seems to just dead end and we have no way of knowing what to do at this point.

If someone could point us in the right direction we'd be eternally grateful !!!

If not the corret forum if you know of a URL ... most "Cheat sites" don't cover that stage.

Thanks!!

John
1 answer Last reply
More about help expert game players
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:43:34 -0600, "John R" <jer7767@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >If someone could point us in the right direction we'd be eternally grateful !!!

    try www.gamefaqs.com as it has FAQs for virtually every games in
    existience. You'll need to narrow down by console then by games.

    For your game, here's a link to available FAQs:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/game/14700.html

Console Gaming Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games