Running out of ideas...and people to ask...

Exilewing

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2011
I had a computer of a long time and then it died. Then I went and bought a new one. A custom build from compUSA Black Friday deal (Yes lets get past every one that will say bad move.) So a few months after that I started to get the blues screen. I found out one of my memory cards were bad so i got it replaced (from the maker.) But after that my computer won't work properly (It worked fine before the blue screen and replace.)Short story: I went throw a lot of stuff that progressively made it better but there still the underline. (I did do a complete wipe and redo.) Its slow on things it has no business being slow on. Meaning Flashes the my old crappy computer could do with ease and Some more advanced like borderland or Universe at War: Earth Assault and a bit beyond that. I have replaced my power supply and with luck they gave me a better one. Right now I'm going to get the graphics card replaced but I'm worried that won't help. So some other input If you any one has any

Specs:
Card: Galaxy Geforce GT 220 1GB
Motherboard: Asus p7h55-m LE intel h55
Intel core i3-550 3.2Ghz 4m
Ultra X4 850W Atx power supply

Wow. That was painful to read.

They are not called memory cards, they are called dimm's. Did you replace it yourself or someone did it for you?

I would check the bios memory settings are set to the specifications of the dimm. The specifications will be on the sticker, on the dimm iteself.

Exilewing

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2011
So by logic I removed one of the cards because I assume they were getting in each others way And then i tested it on Singularity and universe at war. There seems to be some general improvement except for some moments both lag for a moment and a crackle in Singularity's audio.