MSI GTX 460

arragon

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2011
Hello, just got a second, MSI GTX 460 Hawk Talon Attack, card, set up in SLI, everything, looks great, but when I play Games , the picture on the bottom seems, to flicker, I tried, two different games,same result, when I disable, SLI , everything, seems
fine?????

Solution

An SLi bridge does not have a right or wrong way round so if reversing it 'seems' to have cured the problem then the bridge itself is faulty.

arragon

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2011
I don't have a another Sli bridge, just a Cross Fire bridge for Ati Cards, I don't think ,I use that one , just have to get another Nvidia Sli bridge, Thanks for the help

arragon

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2011
Sli bridge is working, Review the information in the right-hand pane. The phrase "SLI enabled" will appear if your SLI bridge is in fact working properly. If your SLI bridge is faulty, SLI will be unable to initialize and there'll be no SLI information within the right-most pane. This is because the secondary video card will not be properly identified by the NVIDIA control panel in the event of an SLI bridge failure

Read more: How to Check if a SLI Bridge is Working | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5907773_check-sli-bridge-working.html#ixzz1OtyvTqfO

arragon

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2011
Update, called Msi, they said it is, the Power supply, or the Motherboard PCi Express, slot??, switched the Cards around the both work fine, but the picture on the bottom still flickers, in Sli set up ?? , Power supply looks good it is a Kingwin 1000 Watt Power supply, will try another game, and then , I don't know what else to do??????

arragon

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2011

Thanks, it was the SLI bridge, just got a new one and it works