Gamespy Resident Evil 4 review

Terrible that they dropped the ball on the widescreen support. Those of us
with widescreen HDTVs cannot even use a zoom mode due to some of the
commands being listed in the black bar at the bottom.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com

"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
> http://cube.gamespy.com/gamecube/resident-evil-4/577819p1.html
>
> I'm still on the fence about this game. I've never enjoyed an RE game and
> I hate supporting Capcom.

> Terrible that they dropped the ball on the widescreen support. Those of us
> with widescreen HDTVs cannot even use a zoom mode due to some of the
> commands being listed in the black bar at the bottom.

Why are techophiles such whiny bitches?
--
Xbox Live Games: TOCA Race Driver 2 and PGR2.
Currently Playing: Donkey Konga and Sprung (DS)

TheLightsAreOn wrote:

> Dosen't like RE games. Dosen't like Capcom. Dosen't sound like fence
> sitting to me. I just want to try out the chainsaw controller!

The one thing that might persuade me to playing the game is they did revamp
everything. This is not just another poorly done sequel.

"Bondo" <ewbondur@uccs.edu> wrote in message

> > Terrible that they dropped the ball on the widescreen support. Those of
us
> > with widescreen HDTVs cannot even use a zoom mode due to some of the
> > commands being listed in the black bar at the bottom.
>
> Why are techophiles such whiny bitches?

Conversely, why are you poor people so stupid?

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:18:05 GMT I used my godlike powers to observe
the following from "Skye" <carolinaconvicts2@yahoo.com>:

>"Bondo" <ewbondur@uccs.edu> wrote in message
>>

>> > Terrible that they dropped the ball on the widescreen support. Those of
>us
>> > with widescreen HDTVs cannot even use a zoom mode due to some of the
>> > commands being listed in the black bar at the bottom.
>>
>> Why are techophiles such whiny bitches?
>
>Conversely, why are you poor people so stupid?

You might be the coolest person I've ever encountered.

--

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Look upon me and despair, for
I bring forth pestilence and famine, fear and piss poor Sopranos

"Skye" <carolinaconvicts2@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> That's cause you're a Nintendolt.

OK - I give up, you never have anything worth reading....