Warp Pipe Question

I'm interested in getting Warp Pipe, but can't find any updated list of
LAN games that I could use it with. I was particularly interested in the
rumor than Monkey Ball 2 would be LAN capable, but can't find any
definitive answer.

Does any one know the latest LAN list for GC?
1 answer Last reply
More about warp pipe question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Warren Bryant" <warren.bryant@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ecCdnSXs0t2zbULcRVn-2A@comcast.com...
    > I'm interested in getting Warp Pipe, but can't find any updated list of
    > LAN games that I could use it with. I was particularly interested in the
    > rumor than Monkey Ball 2 would be LAN capable, but can't find any
    > definitive answer.
    >
    > Does any one know the latest LAN list for GC?

    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/nintendogamecube/lan_start.jsp

    a.. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2-16 players)
    a.. 1080: Avalanche (2-4 players)
    a.. Kirby's Aire Ride (2-4 players)

Console Gaming LAN Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games