  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 8, 2005 12:38:04 PM

I'm interested in getting Warp Pipe, but can't find any updated list of
LAN games that I could use it with. I was particularly interested in the
rumor than Monkey Ball 2 would be LAN capable, but can't find any
definitive answer.

Does any one know the latest LAN list for GC?

More about : warp pipe question

Anonymous
January 8, 2005 12:38:05 PM

"Warren Bryant" <warren.bryant@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ecCdnSXs0t2zbULcRVn-2A@comcast.com...
> I'm interested in getting Warp Pipe, but can't find any updated list of
> LAN games that I could use it with. I was particularly interested in the
> rumor than Monkey Ball 2 would be LAN capable, but can't find any
> definitive answer.
>
> Does any one know the latest LAN list for GC?

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/nintendogamecu...

a.. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2-16 players)
a.. 1080: Avalanche (2-4 players)
a.. Kirby's Aire Ride (2-4 players)
!