Serious Questions with Serious Needed Answers!!!

I have a serious question with serious needed answers. Alright i own the
Resident Evil-Remake and REø. And i'm dying to play them without using
a faq. So i'm not gonna use em. But i need to seriously grasp the idea
of how to play games like this. I just can't understand how [for
example] to go to a particular door of out of 20 of them and bring an
item out of 10 to another door out of 20. I'm pretty smart, but that
just seems like way to much intuition for something. So what do i do,
how should i go about doing it, what should i keep in mind? Thanks a lot
for your much needed help!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about serious questions needed answers
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    .... What the hell did you just say?

    "Cube Fanatic" <afoxnewsfan@webtv.net> wrote in message
    I have a serious question with serious needed answers. Alright i own the
    Resident Evil-Remake and REø. And i'm dying to play them without using
    a faq. So i'm not gonna use em. But i need to seriously grasp the idea
    of how to play games like this. I just can't understand how [for
    example] to go to a particular door of out of 20 of them and bring an
    item out of 10 to another door out of 20. I'm pretty smart, but that
    just seems like way to much intuition for something. So what do i do,
    how should i go about doing it, what should i keep in mind? Thanks a lot
    for your much needed help!!!

Console Gaming Games Video Games