Summer + Black Screen = Death (HELP)

SheriJoooon

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
Greetings,
I recently downloaded and installed the Nvidia Forceware 275.27 BETA from a third party website for my build up of GTX 470s in SLI. (yes i know, it's dumb, but i really have no other choice since nvidia has banned my country from visiting their sites. :eek: )

it all seemed fine during installation, after rebooting the PC (OS: windows 7 x64 Ultimate), nothing shows up, i thought this was my usual problem with display the connector, so i changed it, and the screen was still black. i tried putting it back in place but nothing changed. i assure you that the PC itself was running with everything flashing "on", but seemingly nothing comes on the monitor. i tried changing the display connector from DVI to D-Sub, nothing changed. i changed the monitor and i still have the problem.

my previous display drivers were 266.58 WHQL.

worst of the worst, since it has a problem with sending data to the monitor, i can't boot the system into safemode...(!) :ouch:

here's my specs:
Core i7 860
2X Evga GTX 470
4 GB RAM
Windows 7 64 bit ultimate
1000W PSU

PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!! O mighty tom's hardware regulars! :D

oh, i know that the new WHQL drivers are up and there's a size difference between them and the beta versions.(~ 40 mb)

SheriJoooon

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
problem is, there is no power emitted from the cards, the screen is in power saving mode, like no data exchange. i'm quite sure neither of the graphics cards are dead.
thanks for your reply.