NewTechExpert21

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
So i just put together a new build with an asrock extreme 4, and I have checked and rechecked every hookup and power plug, but my computer won't start. I am fairly sure it is my mobo because i hear no beeps and also the led doesn't light up at all. Also i can see the graphics card fan start to spin a bit and i can see the light and flicker a but when i switch the power supply on, so i know that works. I have the RAM in correctly but still nothing starts. Any advice would be helpful.

Get this to speed up everything.

Mushkin Enhanced Chronos MKNSSDCR60GB 2.5" 60GB SATA III Asynchronous MLC Internal Solid State Drive
3.5” adapter bracket included

$59.99 + FREE SHIPPING

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226247
chronos_800x450.aspx

NewTechExpert21

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
Yeah i have the Hyper 212 plus, and my problem i think might be the motherboard. The system wont turn on at all but when i hit the switch to turn on my power supply the lights kinda flicker and such and also when i try to turn the system on i can see the gpu fans start to spool up a little. So i know its not a power supply problem. Also im not sure if there is supposed to bed an led lit up on the mobo, because if there is then it isnt on, and hasnt been on once, even when the power is all hooked up when i try to turn it on. I have tried pretty much everything except taking everything out and breadboarding, but even if i do that i dont really know what im looking for because if it is the mother board bread borading still wouldnt tell me anything i think.