Quick Memory Card Question

Another question, anyone know what a "block" equates to in computer
terms? How my kB does a block equal?
2 answers Last reply
More about quick memory card question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 23:44:55 -0500, Warren Bryant
    <warren.bryant@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Another question, anyone know what a "block" equates to in computer
    >terms? How my kB does a block equal?

    I believe around 8Kbyte per block with 5 blocks reserved for its use
    (4Mbit card is 59, 16Mbit card is 249, and 64Mbit card is 1019)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Impmon wrote:

    > On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 23:44:55 -0500, Warren Bryant
    > <warren.bryant@comcast.net> wrote:
    >

    >>Another question, anyone know what a "block" equates to in computer
    >>terms? How my kB does a block equal?
    >

    > I believe around 8Kbyte per block with 5 blocks reserved for its use
    > (4Mbit card is 59, 16Mbit card is 249, and 64Mbit card is 1019)

    Okay, thanks a lot.

Console Gaming Memory Card Gamecube Nintendo Video Games