Default Search Folder

Does anyone know how I can configure it so that whenever
I can chnage the default folder in the search tool?
Presently the 'Look in' value is the entire computer (all
local drives). I would like to change this value to
point to only one particular drive.

Any ideas?

Thanks

| "Parag" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
| wrote in message news:24bf701c46040$85e09d40$a601280a@phx.gbl
| Does anyone know how I can configure it so that whenever
| I can chnage the default folder in the search tool?
| Presently the 'Look in' value is the entire computer (all
| local drives). I would like to change this value to
| point to only one particular drive.
| Any ideas? Thanks

This multi-posted message (with three different Subject lines) was
answered in this group in the following post: