RE 4 : when ?

Last response: in Video Games
January 9, 2005 10:11:47 PM

is it out in the usa ?

More about : question

Anonymous
January 9, 2005 11:20:01 PM

1/11/05

"Dr!!Buk!kake!" <Dr!!Buk!kake!@geenmail.com> wrote in message
news:TlfEd.308867$lN.217472@amsnews05.chello.com...
> is it out in the usa ?
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 11:54:00 PM

Dr!!Buk!kake! schrieb:
> is it out in the usa ?
is google that hard to use?
January 9, 2005 11:54:01 PM

Jan Lucas wrote:
> Dr!!Buk!kake! schrieb:
>
>> is it out in the usa ?
>
> is google that hard to use?

RE4 (Resident Evil 4) Is going to be released 1-11-04 (Monday)
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 12:41:36 AM

Probably in most stores this Wednesday.

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com
Gaming at it's best

"Dr!!Buk!kake!" <Dr!!Buk!kake!@geenmail.com> wrote in message
> is it out in the usa ?
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 2:38:16 AM

Jan Lucas wrote:

> Dr!!Buk!kake! schrieb:
>
>> is it out in the usa ?
>
> is google that hard to use?
jawohl, ich hasse google
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 4:35:40 AM

"Omega X" <.SPAM.lh_bennett@isp.com> wrote in message
> Jan Lucas wrote:
> > Dr!!Buk!kake! schrieb:
> >
> >> is it out in the usa ?
> >
> > is google that hard to use?
>

> RE4 (Resident Evil 4) Is going to be released 1-11-04 (Monday)

Tuesday is the 11th, but it will probably be Wednesday before most places
get it.
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 4:10:20 AM

Leon Dexter wrote:
> "Omega X" <.SPAM.lh_bennett@isp.com> wrote in message
>
>>Jan Lucas wrote:

>>>is google that hard to use?
>>

>>RE4 (Resident Evil 4) Is going to be released 1-11-04 (Monday)
>

> Tuesday is the 11th, but it will probably be Wednesday before most places
> get it.

Sorry about that. Counted the days wrong. Anyway, it takes a couple of
days for them to get the shipments.
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 9:22:57 AM

"Leon Dexter" <leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> "Omega X" <.SPAM.lh_bennett@isp.com> wrote in message
>> Jan Lucas wrote:

>> > is google that hard to use?
>>

>> RE4 (Resident Evil 4) Is going to be released 1-11-04 (Monday)
>

> Tuesday is the 11th, but it will probably be Wednesday before most places
> get it.

Depends on the priority. If I know my employers, we'll have it on the
shelves by noon, ourselves.
!