RE 4 : when ?

is it out in the usa ?
8 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    1/11/05

    "Dr!!Buk!kake!" <Dr!!Buk!kake!@geenmail.com> wrote in message
    > is it out in the usa ?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Dr!!Buk!kake! schrieb:
    > is it out in the usa ?
    is google that hard to use?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Jan Lucas wrote:
    > Dr!!Buk!kake! schrieb:
    >
    >> is it out in the usa ?
    >
    > is google that hard to use?

    RE4 (Resident Evil 4) Is going to be released 1-11-04 (Monday)
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Probably in most stores this Wednesday.

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com
    Gaming at it's best

    "Dr!!Buk!kake!" <Dr!!Buk!kake!@geenmail.com> wrote in message
    > is it out in the usa ?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Jan Lucas wrote:

    > Dr!!Buk!kake! schrieb:
    >
    >> is it out in the usa ?
    >
    > is google that hard to use?
    jawohl, ich hasse google
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Omega X" <.SPAM.lh_bennett@isp.com> wrote in message
    > Jan Lucas wrote:
    > > Dr!!Buk!kake! schrieb:
    > >
    > >> is it out in the usa ?
    > >
    > > is google that hard to use?
    >

    > RE4 (Resident Evil 4) Is going to be released 1-11-04 (Monday)

    Tuesday is the 11th, but it will probably be Wednesday before most places
    get it.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Leon Dexter wrote:
    > "Omega X" <.SPAM.lh_bennett@isp.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Jan Lucas wrote:

    >>>is google that hard to use?
    >>

    >>RE4 (Resident Evil 4) Is going to be released 1-11-04 (Monday)
    >

    > Tuesday is the 11th, but it will probably be Wednesday before most places
    > get it.

    Sorry about that. Counted the days wrong. Anyway, it takes a couple of
    days for them to get the shipments.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Leon Dexter" <leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > "Omega X" <.SPAM.lh_bennett@isp.com> wrote in message
    >> Jan Lucas wrote:

    >> > is google that hard to use?
    >>

    >> RE4 (Resident Evil 4) Is going to be released 1-11-04 (Monday)
    >

    > Tuesday is the 11th, but it will probably be Wednesday before most places
    > get it.

    Depends on the priority. If I know my employers, we'll have it on the
    shelves by noon, ourselves.

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games